Diary of a day trader - Part 2

soft_trader

It has come up 450 points from that level.....ab to trust kar lo bhai....:D

ST
ST sir,

Jab bhi mein koi upmove ko believe kar leta hu, woh rally bandh ho jata hain. Kya karu :lol:

January 2012 mein jo rally hua usme participate nahi kiya, jis din fedup ho ke buy kiya next din se woh market topped out ho gaya. Mera kismat hi aisa hain. :annoyed::lol::p

Sorry for my bad hindi.

ST sir,

Jab bhi mein koi upmove ko believe kar leta hu, woh rally bandh ho jata hain. Kya karu :lol:

January 2012 mein jo rally hua usme participate nahi kiya, jis din fedup ho ke buy kiya next din se woh market topped out ho gaya. Mera kismat hi aisa hain. :annoyed::lol::p

Sorry for my bad hindi.
Trade the trend........and ride upmove as well as downmoves .On RBI policy day I had posted that we may go down but the uptrend will not be disturbed.....that is what is playing out.

We had to trade from long side today. Market gave 2-3 chances.And there was very little chance for the market to become negative today.

Smart_trade

Nifty Futures is up 110 points from yesterday's bottom. Nice move.

ST
My new system says NF and BNF will close green in this expiry .........so buy buy not bye bye:thumb::thumb::thumb:

soft_trader

Trade the trend........and ride upmove as well as downmoves .On RBI policy day I had posted that we may go down but the uptrend will not be disturbed.....that is what is playing out.

We had to trade from long side today. Market gave 2-3 chances.And there was very little chance for the market to become negative today.

Smart_trade
Ok let me describe my problem.

Say There is a rally of 80-10 points in one day. The next day also there is an upmove of another 50 points. I just can't identify the trend. I always think that in two days it has gone up 150 points so there may not be much steam left ans I can't just identify when the trend is changing. When I identify It's too late.

yes, nice move but the consolidations in the form of down channels causes prob while placing stops . I had to exit twice and enter again.
Yes Rohit...the corrections after a breakout were a bit too steep.....but that is the characteristic of this move....buying the dip of 15-20 points as long as overall trend is up has helped in this move.But you are right , one is likely to be stopped out...but re-entry is what best we can do.

ST