Diary of a day trader - Part 2

ryan4ucar

My vocabulary skills are good! My intention of picking those words were also correct, because not many would read the concept in the same way as you had just explained. Since you explained it properly, I heard it!:thumb:

I wanted to highlight the consequences of starting a chat room!! You might start a room with a good intention, but I see this as an opportunity for traders to make quick money instead of learning, and make huge losses later!! And instead of learning from their mistakes, they curse you for their mistakes!!!

Since we both said the same thing, I rest this case with an understanding that my message has been heard. Thanks! :thumb:
K anyways i get your point as well but the thing is Tip seekers are everywhere that does not mean people get worried about them and stop communicating , theyll do what they have to do , ill do what i have to do , i cant get affected by them. But the sadest part is personal attacks , everybody has a right to say anything even say wrong objective things but its no ones right to attack personally and brand people it gives a feeling we are going back to middleages.

Anyways now i have changed my opinion to a tweet based system as what you and smart_trade say has a lot of truth regarding the chat.

ryan4ucar

chatrooms during market hours is anyways not a good idea.. aap apni trading pe concentrate karoge ki sabko help karoge.. aur jo log wait karte karte reh jayenge vo alag..

maybe a chat session in the evening for 1-2 hours is a better option.. to discuss the same days and next days stuff..
You are right i never participated in a chtroom for trading thought it would be a good idea. but instead now i think tweet based system is best.

Today Stop losses are eating away my profit shorted twice at Nifty levels of 5624 but twice market came back from aroung 5605 and i have to cover up at par and finanlly market fell and I had no position then

soft_trader

Today Stop losses are eating away my profit shorted twice at Nifty levels of 5624 but twice market came back from aroung 5605 and i have to cover up at par and finanlly market fell and I had no position then
Similiar thing happened with me. I bought 5700PE july @ 158. It went up to 176 and trailed my stop to 162. It got hit and then zoomed up to 200+ :annoyed: