Diary of a day trader - Part 2

NANDAMAD

[9:21:15 AM] Smart Trade: I could get 5710 to short

[9:21:34 AM] Smart Trade: but too low

[9:22:05 AM] Smart Trade: now the trend clearly down

[9:22:23 AM] Smart Trade: every rally will be selling opportunity

[9:23:57 AM] Smart Trade: short and keep SL of 10 points

[9:28:10 AM] Smart Trade: these are not normal moves where supports will hold

Few of the posts in chat with other traders today...

Smart_trade
please give link to chat

I would like to join. Did n't know about it. Pl permit me too.

Dkr
Friends,

I have not started any chat room where I give trading directions...what I posted was a chat with few close trader friends just to prove that we were acting on it all the day right from the start of the day and it is not after market thoughts....

Smart_trade

ryan4ucar

Friends,

I have not started any chat room where I give trading directions...what I posted was a chat with few close trader friends just to prove that we were acting on it all the day right from the start of the day and it is not after market thoughts....

Smart_trade

But i guess starting a chat room would be a good idea if many people are interested ? its a waste of time and boring to go to every page and see what they are trading during market hours... and its not like tips to trade more of learning oriented..what say people?

But i guess starting a chat room would be a good idea if many people are interested ? its a waste of time and boring to go to every page and see what they are trading during market hours... and its not like tips to trade more of learning oriented..what say people?
I am sorry to quote this, "waste of time and boring to go to every page"! This mentality itself is a clear signal that you want to make quick money without learning. I could be wrong!

The chat page itself is a tool for lazy people to read what others are doing and copy the trades instead of understanding why those trades were taken. Moreover during market hours, when you get a tip like that, you will not be bothered to understand why that tip was given, because your money is already at stake. You will then and there lose the advantage of learning and keep reading the chat messages for a signal that will tell you when to exit!!!

On the other hands, when you read the posts, the post would have reached you sometimes hours after a signal was given. You will then try to understand why that trade was done, and apply the same learning to your next trades instead of the existing trades of that post. Who knows if you are lucky, you might get to enter at a better rate after reading the post too!!!!

ryan4ucar

I am sorry to quote this, "waste of time and boring to go to every page"! This mentality itself is a clear signal that you want to make quick money without learning. I could be wrong!

The chat page itself is a tool for lazy people to read what others are doing and copy the trades instead of understanding why those trades were taken. Moreover during market hours, when you get a tip like that, you will not be bothered to understand why that tip was given, because your money is already at stake. You will then and there lose the advantage of learning and keep reading the chat messages for a signal that will tell you when to exit!!!

On the other hands, when you read the posts, the post would have reached you sometimes hours after a signal was given. You will then try to understand why that trade was done, and apply the same learning to your next trades instead of the existing trades of that post. Who knows if you are lucky, you might get to enter at a better rate after reading the post too!!!!

Buddy i wont comment much about your post you clearly talk before you think otherwise you would have researched a bit, anyways you need to improve your vocabulary skills and understand context here waste of time and boring means managing time efficiently by having one place where all can contribute and also keep their journals , am not asking people to leave thier journals.
People jumping to conclusions without assembling data first in my opinion are very bad traders. as far as quick money is concerned there is a nice saying the quicker it comes the more quicker it goes.

Buddy i wont comment much about your post you clearly talk before you think otherwise you would have researched a bit, anyways you need to improve your vocabulary skills and understand context here waste of time and boring means managing time efficiently by having one place where all can contribute and also keep their journals , am not asking people to leave thier journals.
People jumping to conclusions without assembling data first in my opinion are very bad traders. as far as quick money is concerned there is a nice saying the quicker it comes the more quicker it goes.
My vocabulary skills are good! My intention of picking those words were also correct, because not many would read the concept in the same way as you had just explained. Since you explained it properly, I heard it!:thumb:

I wanted to highlight the consequences of starting a chat room!! You might start a room with a good intention, but I see this as an opportunity for traders to make quick money instead of learning, and make huge losses later!! And instead of learning from their mistakes, they curse you for their mistakes!!!

Since we both said the same thing, I rest this case with an understanding that my message has been heard. Thanks! :thumb:

bthakwani

Friends,

Smart_trade
chatrooms during market hours is anyways not a good idea.. aap apni trading pe concentrate karoge ki sabko help karoge.. aur jo log wait karte karte reh jayenge vo alag..

maybe a chat session in the evening for 1-2 hours is a better option.. to discuss the same days and next days stuff..