Diary of a day trader - Part 2

soft_trader

I am done for the day.

Traded in USD INR. Got a good profit. But exited too early.
Soft, today there is some bond auction by the GOI for FIIs. So there is likely to be more sharp movements in the rupee. For now it has made a high of 59.93 (futures 60.07).
Bought 30 lots of USD INR @ 59.76 --- Sold all @ 59.84

Itna profit dekhke dimaag ghum gya :mad: :p I just gone mad.

Again bought 20 lots @ 60.04 --- averaged it by buying another 10 lots @ 59.92 ----- sold all @ 59.9950 = A minor loss and some brokerage gone to the broker.

Now bought 5700PE. Let's see what happens to this. Target 65

Bought 30 lots of USD INR @ 59.76 --- Sold all @ 59.84

Itna profit dekhke dimaag ghum gya :mad: :p I just gone mad.

Again bought 20 lots @ 60.04 --- averaged it by buying another 10 lots @ 59.92 ----- sold all @ 59.9950 = A minor loss and some brokerage gone to the broker.

Now bought 5700PE. Let's see what happens to this. Target 65
Dear ST bro

3000 Teen Hzzzar rupyo mein hi tharo Dimaag ghoom giyo

Last edited:

soft_trader

Which one is correct? You can see that both the time in NOW and Tradetiger is same. But quotes are different. This problem I am facing since last 6 months or so.

Bhai logo... I just observed my signature I put up a year back and I wonder how correct i was ... India has no future till the time we continue to let ourself to be goverened by a family...Guys please throw out this Gov the least we all could do is to pledge to vote and make our family/friends vote...

I know we all are traders and it dosnt matter wheter market is up or down but still there are others out there who could benifit frm a strong economy