Diary of a 315 Trader

trade4putuval

RCOM: New Target

My profit so far, 30k+ realized:lol:. I have one more short.

The market correction strategy has been a success for most of the trades so far. So next week, we should see touch of 15ema. But unfortunately the 15ema has come to the price, instead of the price going to the 15ema.:annoyed:

So, we need to check for other indicators if 85-91 target is to be believed. At the moment, we see only one direction once 15ema is touched - UP.

Whenever stock makes a breakout with a very big candle, it continues its trend till it reaches the next peak in the past. For rcom, the breakout happened with taking out of 113.7. Now the next peak stands at 149. But that is a very long tgt. So we now focus on ichimoku and I can see a big step at 130.1. So 130 is now strong resistance.

Let's see!:thumb:
Check my post sent in May!! At that time, I did not think 149 was possible, but now the target looks very much possible. Looking at weekly chart, there is mini-ichimoku step at 143.7 and a major step at 146.3. So if you got the courage to go long in RCOM, target 143.7 or wait for 144 levels to go short with target of 100.

trade4putuval

Re: RCOM: New Target

Check my post sent in May!! At that time, I did not think 149 was possible, but now the target looks very much possible. Looking at weekly chart, there is mini-ichimoku step at 143.7 and a major step at 146.3. So if you got the courage to go long in RCOM, target 143.7 or wait for 144 levels to go short with target of 100.
Wow! Everything in one day! 149, 146, 144 :)
Price stopped short of the weekly step of 146.3. Now in 5 minutes, I can see a small bounce back again! Let's see!

I am short 2 lots at 144.45 (Fut). I had already made profit from 149 (Fut) to 147 (Fut).

trade4putuval

HCL Technologies

I was wondering where this stock is now headed after it broke all its previous highs. Well, I decided to make use of Fibonacci to trace the path using its previous levels.

I have marked each level with arrows and drew the Fibonacci levels that matched with the interim trend change.

I have represented each arrow with the Fibo levels where it stopped and changed direction. After constructing this level, I see 849 as the next level, where this price could go. Make use of this Fibo levels to go short or long. For example, if the price goes below 813, go short with the first target of 783, and so on.

I hope this will be helpful to you guys!!! :thumb:

bapu4

Dear t4p ,
Congratulations !!

1) Are u saying that RCOM will come to 100 again because ,it has closed below 144 on EOD basis ?? The price 144 is confusing because u said "Looking at weekly chart, there is mini-ichimoku step at 143.7 and a major step at 146.3."
Now 144 is in between these two steps, hence the confusion !!
So is it 134 or 144 plz confirm ??

2) Sir also please try to give some 'tentative duration' in which it may come upto 100 !!

thanking you !!

-Vivek

trade4putuval

Dear t4p ,
Congratulations !!

1) Are u saying that RCOM will come to 100 again because ,it has closed below 144 on EOD basis ?? The price 144 is confusing because u said "Looking at weekly chart, there is mini-ichimoku step at 143.7 and a major step at 146.3."
Now 144 is in between these two steps, hence the confusion !!
So is it 134 or 144 plz confirm ??

2) Sir also please try to give some 'tentative duration' in which it may come upto 100 !!

thanking you !!

-Vivek
Hi Vivek,

There are two steps, one is a long step at 146. If you notice just below it, there is a small step at 143.7. Actually, 143.7 has less significance. I just highlighted the fact, that the price could return from here also. But the main step is at 146. So you have to keep stop at 146.5 something if you want to go short. But whoever had tried the same yesterday, would have got their stoploss hit.

Market is very volatile. Giving the exact timeline is very difficult. Even now, looking at the other TFs, I can see the price going somewhere near 138 (137.75 is the low of the white candle that made an uptrend), and return back to 144/146. So I have exited 1 lot. Holding only 1 lot now! Waiting to re-enter at higher levels!!!

For now, target 128.5 (78.6% Fibo Levels). 100 will take its own time.

trade4putuval

trade4putuval

Hi Vivek,

There are two steps, one is a long step at 146. If you notice just below it, there is a small step at 143.7. Actually, 143.7 has less significance. I just highlighted the fact, that the price could return from here also. But the main step is at 146. So you have to keep stop at 146.5 something if you want to go short. But whoever had tried the same yesterday, would have got their stoploss hit.

Market is very volatile. Giving the exact timeline is very difficult. Even now, looking at the other TFs, I can see the price going somewhere near 138 (137.75 is the low of the white candle that made an uptrend), and return back to 144/146. So I have exited 1 lot. Holding only 1 lot now! Waiting to re-enter at higher levels!!!

For now, target 128.5 (78.6% Fibo Levels). 100 will take its own time.

So it worked as expected. Fell till 138.85, returned to 144.85, and then fell back to 140.

If you combine both the candles of today and yesterday, it will become a big red candle. A big red candle against a white candle forms a bearish piercing pattern, an indication of bearishness in this stock.

Tenken in daily now stands at 130.7. So we could see a fall till this level or 128.5 (Fibo level).

Let's see! For now, I am zero position. I tried to get the future price of 144.2 but luck was not with me. It fell to 143.75 never to recover again!