Diamond Cables

This script is sure to rise in near future as it has got many good orders in hand and as Power sector is sure for a boost in budget the cable industry will definitely benefit.

sure_shot said:
This script is sure to rise in near future as it has got many good orders in hand and as Power sector is sure for a boost in budget the cable industry will definitely benefit.
Sure, the uptrend will begin on a close above 11.00

sure_shot
you are recommending the same scrip on Moneycontrol MB also but does it not fall under the category of penny stocks? Traderji sir, what do you suggest? regards
bahuguna

yes, i am recommending the same script in moneycontrol also, i am not an operator or manipulator, I am an investor like you, posted what I feel will be beneficial for all. See the oreder book of the company. And finally what do u mean by penny stocks? This script is almost al par with face value and ready for zoooooooooooooooooom.

Pl.don't feel offended at all. I am just a beginner/learner and by penny stock I mean just what Traderji had suggested in his earlier posting. Could you pl. suggest as to where I can find detailed infn.about the said orders reced.by the company. regards

At this level of index it is dangerous to suggest scripts but one can check Varun Shipping, Aksh Optifiber, Shriram Investment and Shriram Transport Corpn, GE Capital and Nirlon. Invest if you like.