Dena Bank Ipo

How is Dena Bank IPO at 27/-.What are the chances of loosing Capital in the worst case scenario. Please do comment traderji and other senior members about the technical side of the script.

Traderji

Super Moderator
amh said:
How is Dena Bank IPO at 27/-.What are the chances of loosing Capital in the worst case scenario. Please do comment traderji and other senior members about the technical side of the script.
Technically the stock is in an uptrend. I don't see any potential risks as long as the market continues its uptrend.

When is the issue slated for opening?

The Board of Directors of the Bank at its meeting held on January 7, 2005 has adopted the Final Prospectus for the Second Public Issue of 8,00,00,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each for cash at a premium of Rs. 17/- per share (at an issue price of Rs 27/- per share) aggregating to Rs. 216 crore. The Public Issue of the Equity Shares is scheduled to open on January 24, 2005 and will close on January 29, 2005.

Dear Traderji
I'm totally new to trading buisiness.So i want to be safer side.
I want your suggestions on Dena Bank IPO.
How it may do? Please provide some details. And also suggest me some shares where in i can put my money for short term.

Regards
Amaresh

Dear Traderji

I do not mean to challenge you however some people have different views on this IPO. At Equitymaster.com they have suggested not to buy this stock - the report is free. I request all considering investing in the IPO to read the report.

Regards
Gurpreet

Dear Traderji,

Is it worth to invest in DENA BANK's IPO

or

Is it better to buy at current market price. It is lkely to around rs30/- levels.

Regards,

Renganathan

gsehgal said:
Dear Traderji

I do not mean to challenge you however some people have different views on this IPO. At Equitymaster.com they have suggested not to buy this stock - the report is free. I request all considering investing in the IPO to read the report.

Regards
Gurpreet
Not to be offending anyone but EQUITYMASTER???

I would never use them to make a investing decision.

Hi,

I have applied for this IPO.
Is there any information about the status of this IPO?
Are there any links which we can use to see the status?
And what is the expected date when we will know the final status and when is it going to hit the market!?

Thanks,
ssnkumar

I had applied for all the 4 previous IPO's that came to the market.
But none got allotted!
So, what are the chances that this one gets allotted and is there anything that can be done to get the IPO allotted!?

-Narendra