demo contest

StormGain crypto trading contest with 100 000 USDT prize starts on 13 March and lasts until Thursday 09 April.

Test your trading skills in our demo – win real money!

1. Fill in the registration form to get a demo account of 50,000 USDT. Users can register in the tournament at any time – even after it has already started.

2. Trade! By the end of the tournament, 500 players with the top trading results will qualify as winners. Only deals opened/closed during the tournament will be counted.

When the competition closes on the 9th of April, the top 500 traders will be awarded prizes from the 100 000 USDT prize pool. In addition, there will be a random prize draw in which all participants will have a chance to win extra money. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, competition is sure to be exciting, and you’ll be able to follow the action live.

All tournament participants will be able to track their live score throughout the Coin Contest. Once the tournament begins, this page will display an online scoreboard showing the trading results of each content in real-time, updated once per hour.

2020-02-08_193853.png

stoch

I take part in Hotforex demo to real contest if I have time. It's conducted monthly and only once I managed to take third place and win 200 USD on my trading account.

Traders who are just at a beginning stage should not at all ignore to practice in Demo account. It is a route towards your successful new trade in the real market.

What matters from the use of demo trading accounts is the experience you get from the account and not winning a contest. These comntests will steer you off the right path. The contest increases the appetite of the beginner traders so that when they begin trading for real they spend a lot of money in forex. I never got into any of these contests and I am doing fine. I am sute that the money won form the contest never lasts long during trades. You will lose it so fast that you will be shocked. You should get money form your hardwork in forex. You will be nore careful with that money than the one you win in a contest.