Demat and Trading account without POA

I want to open demat and trading account without giving POA for security reason.

I enquired at SBI CAP securities, they denied to open demat and trading without POA.

Please let me know which bank/broker open demat and trading account without POA.

SBI CAP securities is SBI group of company, but managing by Private company/ Employee.

As I never think/said, that SBI caps company and its employee are not good. but for peace of mind and for long term investment. I would prefer to open demat account in Govt organization and without sign POA.

I want to open demat and trading account without giving POA for security reason.

I enquired at SBI CAP securities, they denied to open demat and trading without POA.

Please let me know which bank/broker open demat and trading account without POA.

SBI CAP securities is SBI group of company, but managing by Private company/ Employee.

Open demat with United Bank of India or Bank of Baroda. The demat will be managed by the PSU banks not the private company. Ask for SPEED-e (NSDL) or "easiest" (CDSL) facility. Now open the trading a/c only with any discount broker. Tell them to register the existing demat a/c with the trading a/c. Now when you sell shares through the trading a/c transfer the shares to broker pool a/c using SPEED-e or "easiest". And you are done without POA. It will be bit tricky for the first time.

sabkaview

PHYSICAL SHARES consultation
just to add ...compare to nationalized banks opening a demat account with a cooperative bank like Kalupur bank ,janata bank ,cosmos bank ,sarswat bank etc will turn out to be cost effective and better service oriented. it is 100 % safe to have demat account anywhere as it is controlled by NSDL /CDSL . other things are perfect as guided above by another forum member. i am doing exactly this since last many years.