Demand and Supply zone trading

wisp

I think it would have been appropriate for the thread OP to have disclosed the origin of this methodology for the benefit of others.

This is basically Sam Seiden's trading method .... you can find the complete methodology in free video seminars Sam Seiden has done for fxstreet.com

There he teaches you how to identify supply demand levels, the rationale behind them and how to trade them.
Aryabhatta,

Well....I spent many days on Sam Seiden's method and his videos a couple of years ago. All I can say is XRAY bro's method is his own method which seems to be an amalgamation of all his learnings. So please if you can't contribute why come here and cause disturbance, please allow us learners to learn. I am sure there are much more important things for you to do than come disturb this thread.

Last edited:

amibrokerfans

I think it would have been appropriate for the thread OP to have disclosed the origin of this methodology for the benefit of others.
aryabhatta, there is no OP. we all here to learn from each other.u r right, Sam Seiden is one of the good guru out there ,one must watch his supply/demand RULE BASE trading system. thank you for yr contribution. looking more from u.:)

All I can say is XRAY bro's method is his own method which seems to be an amalgamation of all his learnings.
totally agree. :clap: but..
Thanks should be for those Guru's who has actually worked on this ,i'm just a humble follower..
from a open window, good air and bad air both pass. without breathing on bad air we cant recognize the good air. let the air pass through the window. :thumb:

amibrokerfans

As there is no "OP" (as I was told) I am providing the link for the Sam Seiden webinar's its great to see guys learning but I believe you will get the best benefit if you also learn or listen to what the person who popularized the method has to say.

You can see an entire list of his webinars here ---->
https://www.fxstreet.com/search/con...88a-1a31-4102-8221-e9bf77216d2f&contenttype=w

Best to start with the first one where he introduces the basics and the background here ---->
http://www.fxstreet.com/webinars/se...nd-oscillators-in-the-forex-markets-20071128/

I am sure those who are interested in the methodolgy will actually find this beneficial and not a disturbance.

Can be no harm in learning from the originator, some people here might have ego's and find external inputs as a disturbance but I would not like to get into that, I believe the more information from credible sources shared the better for all provided ....... if the objective is for everyone to learn.

:)

Dax Devil

Aryabhatta,

Well....I spent many days on Sam Seiden's method and his videos a couple of years ago. All I can say is XRAY bro's method is his own method which seems to be an amalgamation of all his learnings. So please if you can't contribute why come here and cause disturbance, please allow us learners to learn. I am sure there are much more important things for you to do than come disturb this thread.
Wisp, no disrespect. Aryabhatta is no friend of mine nor is Xray, but where in his post he insulted Xray that made you post such a disappointing reply?

Why is that that most of the members here somehow accept without question that all the trading expertise in the world is confined to a few senior members of traderji forum? Not only trading expertise but expetise in psychology, sociology, economics and what not! It gets very distressing, you know, as 'my way or the highway' kind of structure is not very conducive to any meaningful discussion.

Bottomline is, if I were a learner I would welcome such posts as they broaden the learning horizons. And I would show my heartfelt gratitude instead of being terse.

amibrokerfans

update :

all things r bullish for IDBI these days. but stilll back to back two days it cant cross 75.25. is 77.30 to 75.25 a supply zone?

all things r bearish for BRITANIA investors. but still cant cross 2814. back to back two days small body candle. is 2895 to 2814 a demand zone?

Made in India welspun towels for players at 2015 Rugby World Cup in England. great news for welspun. but can it cross 890 ? or 844 to 890 a supply zone?