Demand and Supply zone trading

XRAY27

Hi
Xray sir...
How much old supply and demand zone consider during trading means how much previous wave consider...for draw zone
No sir business!!!!!!! bhai... generally we should see most recent ones... you better go to some forex sites for better understanding this concept.. in detail..

i have posted this zones of demand and supply as charts are missing i'm just reposting this..nothing new nor it is a standalone trading system...

refer this ..h t t p://instaforexpips.com/naked-trading-with-supply-demand-strategy/

suktam

No sir business!!!!!!! bhai... generally we should see most recent ones... you better go to some forex sites for better understanding this concept.. in detail..

i have posted this zones of demand and supply as charts are missing i'm just reposting this..nothing new nor it is a standalone trading system...

refer this ..h t t p://instaforexpips.com/naked-trading-with-supply-demand-strategy/
"Sir" word is I use when get knowledge from any respectable person of any age...it's my view!!!

XRAY27

"Sir" word is I use when get knowledge from any respectable person of any age...it's my view!!!
Good point noted sir !!! :)

amibrokerfans

Last edited:

wisp

XRAY bro, at what time was your first long entry today?

I think it would have been appropriate for the thread OP to have disclosed the origin of this methodology for the benefit of others.

This is basically Sam Seiden's trading method .... you can find the complete methodology in free video seminars Sam Seiden has done for fxstreet.com

There he teaches you how to identify supply demand levels, the rationale behind them and how to trade them.