Demand and Supply trade setup(Day Trading)

Hello Traders,

Here is Akash a full time day trader and today i am going to talk about how to find a high degree accuracy entry and exit point in market. Things to keep in mind before entering any trade are as follows:

1) Firstly we need to look over the chart for find a high degree accuracy demand and supply zone and where price likely to turn.
2) Demand and Supply zone should be fresh.
3) And what is my market trend direction, we mostly using the 50 day Simple Moving Average to indicate any market trend.
4) How to perform all Global Market like SGX NIFTY, DOW JONES, NIKKEI, index.
5) Always mark a stop and target line like 2:1 for day trade and 3:1 for positional trade.(Profit:Loss)
6) And how much you are ready to loss in market.

Hello Traders,

Here is Akash a full time day trader and today i am going to talk about how to find a high degree accuracy entry and exit point in market. Things to keep in mind before entering any trade are as follows:

1) Firstly we need to look over the chart for find a high degree accuracy demand and supply zone and where price likely to turn.
3) And what is my market trend direction, we mostly using the 50 day Simple Moving Average to indicate any market trend.
5) Always mark a stop and target line like 2:1 for day trade and 3:1 for positional trade.(Profit:Loss)
Hi i use this strategy .Finding the value area-mainly support and resistence,and with the help of volume analysis in 15 minutes and 5 minutes trime frame i execute the trade

Hello Traders,

Hello Traders,

15 min time fame may be to small, I feel identifying the range on a daily time frame provide better returns !
Learn to fish at the edges of the pond!