Delivery trades for over 50% gains p.a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh6996

I booked approx 35000/- LOSS in cairn and moved to ONGC ! Also exited a few stocks in profit and some in Loss ! All done as per Signals in Chart!

CAIRN was a SELL for a long time on chart, entered it and kept it holding as a few friends here and elsewhere were bullish on Cairn.
Both the entry and delayed exit and now the entry in ONGC all are based on 'hearsay' as charts never gave an entry in Cairn nor any entry signal in ONGC! Have been very very indisciplined lately.
A lesson learnt once again : If you follow a certain strategy as per a Chart, follow it fully so that you dont get an opportunity to 'blame' others or pass on onus of loss on others !
Need to be strictly follow rules ! :mad: :( :eek: Could have reduced losses !
Shall post details soon !

amitrandive

I booked approx 35000/- LOSS in cairn and moved to ONGC ! Also exited a few stocks in profit and some in Loss ! All done as per Signals in Chart!

CAIRN was a SELL for a long time on chart, entered it and kept it holding as a few friends here and elsewhere were bullish on Cairn.
Both the entry and delayed exit and now the entry in ONGC all are based on 'hearsay' as charts never gave an entry in Cairn nor any entry signal in ONGC! Have been very very indisciplined lately.
A lesson learnt once again : If you follow a certain strategy as per a Chart, follow it fully so that you dont get an opportunity to 'blame' others or pass on onus of loss on others !
Need to be strictly follow rules ! :mad: :( :eek: Could have reduced losses !
Shall post details soon !
Would like to understand , preferably with charts ,why adding to a loosing position ?

Weekly chart of Cairn is shouting slogans of "SELL ME ,SELL ME".

Weekly Chart of Cairn

rh6996

Would like to understand , preferably with charts ,why adding to a loosing position ?

Weekly chart of Cairn is shouting slogans of "SELL ME ,SELL ME".

Weekly Chart of Cairn

No explanation at all for this! I have accepted it myself that Cairn was a Sell ! I first entered on advise from a Member here and then added more when another friend suggested that Cairn has reached bottom ! Adds after that were as you said, adding to losing position to average ! Simply a blunder and frankly did nt do it for the first time such mistake, got carried away thinking will make a moolah in Cairn!

rh6996

:D:D:D:D:D

Cairn would jump when crude cross 70$ bro its in range of 240-50 to 350-360 after buying just look at crude not on cairn

writing just for education purpose dont trade on it:D
Frankly, looking at Cairn chart would have been enugh. It was a big SELL when I bought it ! :mad:
However, looking at Crude will surely add weightage to overall move in Cairn ! Thanks for this advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.