Delivery trades for over 50% gains p.a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneverfix

Have been advised to BUY : NMDC for a swing gain ! Any views please??
Today has form Bullish Harami & stock are oversold, next should start moving up, my 2 cents, monday planning to buy

saivenkat

Have taken delivery of Jain Irrigation 500 shares and IDBI 1000 shares and holding them for long term. Though am getting fearful and may panic if mkt starts to show downward move !!
An advise from a senior here : You need to ward of this fear and be ready to loose some and then only better returns shall be made in Stocks! You cannot have 100% win trades.
By chance i came across this thread today.. and surprisingly.. the two stocks in the above discussion.. is already in my portfolio..but the prices are on a higher side.. ( of course i would never sell them..) Very nice..to see this thread.. I shall keep them bookmarked.. and shall soon come up with stocks for discussing here..:thumb:

rh6996

By chance i came across this thread today.. and surprisingly.. the two stocks in the above discussion.. is already in my portfolio..but the prices are on a higher side.. ( of course i would never sell them..) Very nice..to see this thread.. I shall keep them bookmarked.. and shall soon come up with stocks for discussing here..:thumb:
Please do share your views and the names of the 2 shares that u also hold and would "never sell"!! :thumb:

rh6996

Am holding 700 Cairn bought;
200@ 320
400@287
100@275

Sold 700 today at 271 at open. Booking ~18000/- Loss :mad:
But reentered at closing time as the Stock was much lower at 262/- :)

My earlier cost was ~295 per share, now the same stands at ~287.00 :p

Would add max 300 more shares if goes lower ! :D
Added 300 more at 257/-

Now holding 1000 Cairn at avg 283.00 CMP 260.00 :eek: :mad: :p

rh6996

In responce to a couple of queires through PM, I try to give a detailed reply here regarding Capital employed etc. !
I have a reasonably big Portfolio of Long Term, with a few shares in it were bought by my father ( a retired Stock Broker from Kolkata Stock Exchange) when I was just a toddler and were given to me during my marriage along with a number of shares bought by me when I was in college. Shares like Asian Paints, Infosys, Telco, Tisco, Page, Hawkins, Eicher Motor (2 shares only), Laopla, SBI, ICICI Bank, Axis bank, BOB, Unitech, Cipla, Nestle, etc. etc. All stocks bought by my father or me have grown exponentially !
Value of my PF is approx : ~3.8 Cr. as per CMP as on 30th Nov 2014.
I have now taken LAS for 25L and using the same for Short term and swing gains. I can service this loan with the dividends I get! :D
Till date have been lucky. Took this action after getting Confidence on the Metastock Expert I am using on EOD charts and seems to be giving almost 78 to 83% correct calls.
My present holdings for Medium(1 year) to short term(few weeks) or swing trade (a few days) are as follows : Image attached. This is holding of shares bought against LAS

Last edited:

umeshmandal

:thumb: Curious to know Sir, which Metastock Expert does this wonder(ful returns) .
No idea about the Metastock Expert, but am sure that an AFL or a MS Expert cannot give profit, small or big ! Its the traders conviction with discipline and RR and MM does the trick.
Did see a few charts with the MS Expert applied on it by Rh6996! Seems a usual expert with Buy Sell signals and whips too !
Request RH to post a few charts here too to quench Members curiocity!
And one more thing, in todays market most Long positions are scoring !!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.