Delivery trades for over 50% gains p.a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

umeshmandal

Take delivery for Long term : Jain Irrigation only above :82.35 ! Expect min 50% in <year !

Also Long Term delivery IDBI: 63.55 ! May double from this level!

No SL required in these. Worth averaging on declines but do enter above the above mentioned levels only !

People who cannot trade without SL may kindly ignore this thread!
Had entered both IDBI and Jain Irrigation! Exited both fully with very good profit! Lacked the confidence to carry on holding ! :p :eek:
Thanks RH !

rh6996

Had entered both IDBI and Jain Irrigation! Exited both fully with very good profit! Lacked the confidence to carry on holding ! :p :eek:
Thanks RH !
Please excuse me for what I am going to write : With this mind set and lack of discipline you can never make serious money from Stocks!

I am not saying this because the calls were mine, but becoz you exited out of fear and not based on any FA or TA views ! Maybe a partial booking would have been better! And again I may be proved wrong and these stocks can tank from here but to stay in the market one has to have rock steady discipline!

Booking profits is fine but do it with some rationale behind it !

Frankly, as I am writing this, I am reading it too as I also need to learn this lesson of discipline ! I too need to keep on reminding myself that I am in dire need to strengthen my own discipline ! :eek: :p

maneverfix

:clap: Hindustan Media in upper circuit at 20%+ at 224.20 !! :D :clapping:
HI,

What is your criteria for stock selection? Fundamentals or technicals? your stock picks are really looking good.

rh6996

HI,

What is your criteria for stock selection? Fundamentals or technicals? your stock picks are really looking good.
;)

:D Am not an analyst at all ! I use a short cut ! I look out for "tips" !!!!!! AND then use my little knowledge to separate grains from chaff based on Technical charts and trade !
The Hindustan Media was a stroke of sheer luck and has nothing to do with my meager abilities of stock selection! :D
I do check EOD charts before taking a POSITIONAL position in a stock.

rh6996

Got tips about these 2 stocks :
Onmobile
Everready

Both seems to have run up quiet a bit.
Did enter OnMobile yesterday at 60.30 and Everready at 160.80 both small qty. only !

rh6996

Got tips about these 2 stocks :
Onmobile
Everready

Both seems to have run up quiet a bit.
Did enter OnMobile yesterday at 60.30 and Everready at 160.80 both small qty. only !
Both are for Long Term holding.
Would like to add more only if I feel the Charts are giving BUY signal!

Status
Not open for further replies.