Delivery call - Vsnl

dinkerj said:
Any reason?
Hi dinkerj
Sorry i didnt give the reason for the call....anyways here it is.
VSNL has been moving in a channel since 27th of dec between 360-400. It is overdue to break this channel. Also, after i gave this call, you would have seen on the 9th of march, that it made a low of 362 and closed at 371, thus forming a hammer, confirming the reversal partially. Now a break of 374 on friday, 10th march, will only confirm the reversal and the stock will head towards 400 again.

Tc
Jai

Jai said:
Hi dinkerj
Sorry i didnt give the reason for the call....anyways here it is.
VSNL has been moving in a channel since 27th of dec between 360-400. It is overdue to break this channel. Also, after i gave this call, you would have seen on the 9th of march, that it made a low of 362 and closed at 371, thus forming a hammer, confirming the reversal partially. Now a break of 374 on friday, 10th march, will only confirm the reversal and the stock will head towards 400 again.

Tc
Jai
Thanks.
I have been tracking VSNL for long.yes, 400 is strong resistance.Though it tried to cross it several times in last few manths, but every time volume was very thin and it could not sustain above 400.At lower side 360-362 is strong support.