deliverables %

i like to know what is the meaning of this term i find in websites about shares and other investments - like money control - "DELIVERABLES (%) 53.21".
how to make use of this information while buying a particular share.

i appreicate all support and guidance

rkkarnani

i like to know what is the meaning of this term i find in websites about shares and other investments - like money control - "DELIVERABLES (%) 53.21".
how to make use of this information while buying a particular share.

i appreicate all support and guidance
It is a good idea to "Introduce" oneself in "Introductions" and post query under proper forum. However I find you are an existing member, hence to get good and proper responce this query should have been under proper forum.

"Deliverables" mean the quantity that results in Delivery End of the trading sessions.
Suppose 200000 quantity of Infy shares are traded during the day. In these trades some people must have booked profits/losses intraday. At the end of day say the Deliverable qty comes to 160000, i.e. 80% of the traded quantity.
It becomes obvious that higher the deliverable qty. more chances that the stock shall go further up.
You can even see the Historical data for deliverable qty. for a stock on NSE site !
Trust this helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R End of Day 0
S Equities 3