Delhi Traders Club-Only For Traders From Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

whisky

Seema check your inbox may be Sonia and his son Rahul may also have sent their details.
Anyway they must be trading heavily with all the money they have:clap:
Mr. Daku- Hope you are not from Chabal Ghati....:rofl:
Anyways.. I thank all you guys for entertaining people on this thread...:clapping:
you really helped us in meeting our club goal of "Entertainment":rofl:

VJAY

we have no formal nomination form,simply send your detailed profile like job resume. send nomination only if you are based in delhi as this is not virtual club
Please some one help me to making a good CV for me to submit nomination ..

whisky

If you don't Know how to prepare a CV then Sorry to say you are not eligible to join the club" We are not running any classes to teach anyone..

Let me reiterate " We are simply looking for professionals with good basic educational background. No Investment/ Funding/Loans are required to join the club"
"This club is only for Delhi People with clean background and who wants to achieve something big with right thoughts"

whisky

If you don't Know how to prepare a CV then sorry to say you are not eligible to join the club" We are not running any classes to teach anyone..

Let me reiterate " We are simply looking for professionals with good basic educational background. No Investment/ Funding/Loans are required to join the club"
"This club is only for Delhi People with clean background and who wants to achieve something big with right thoughts"

Mr.G

Just to clarify - when you are offering 10-15K loan to ST, Cr. after that was implicit, right ? (You meant 10-15k cr, the inadvertent mistake is understood)
I mentioned 10-15000 not crore. LOL dude. I'm quite microfiancier normal finance is safer and low interest field. We have high risk high reward loans.

@seem ji what is your email where I can send my cv?

Mr. Daku- Hope you are not from Chabal Ghati....:rofl:
Anyways.. I thank all you guys for entertaining people on this thread...:clapping:
you really helped us in meeting our club goal of "Entertainment":rofl:
That I had promised in my first reply itself Seema if you remember that for entertainment you can come to my place anytime.
Till then I will try to entertain you here itself:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.