Default Genuine Review of TradeGuider Software

I do not want to break any forum rules. If I am not allowed to talk about other products on this forum, Please delete post.

All i want to know the Real and Genuine Reviews from those who have actually used/ using this software for Ninja Trader.

Its' for my Thesis. I am studying the Predictability of Returns from Demand Supply Studies.

Please Do not Reply if you do not know what you are talking. Please...

My Question is, How efficient you guys find it also what is the best approach to use it?

I do not want to break any forum rules. If I am not allowed to talk about other products on this forum, Please delete post.

All i want to know the Real and Genuine Reviews from those who have actually used/ using this software for Ninja Trader.

Its' for my Thesis. I am studying the Predictability of Returns from Demand Supply Studies.

My Question is, How efficient you guys find it also what is the best approach to use it?
hi,

I have legal copy of both TG real time and EOD. I have seen NT plugin of TG also.

Buying TG software and learning VSA/wyckoff is the best thing happened in my trading career.

I am a full time trader. From psychological point of view VSA/wyckoff suits my trading personality. In fact if someone is interested in learning technical analysis he/she must learn wyckoff( in fact one must take a course of wyckoff )/vsa. Personally I believe, wyckoff = technical analysis. I am profitable using both in my intra trading as well as swing trading in stocks.

I dont underdstand what do you mean by efficiency ? If you are asking does VSA works? answer is BIG YES, provided your are willing to give 2-3 years to it. Its not about the signals but by learning it you will learn how to read chart or the market.

Once you have mastered chart reading skills you even dont need any TG software or its plugin to trade. Grasp the logics of VSA/wyckoff and it will become the most imp skills in your trading career.

For me Tom Williams, inventor of VSA is like BIG DADDY of trading. I am fortunate to have one to one interaction with him. He has simplified Wyckoff. This I have realized after studying Wyckoff course.

Regards,
S

are you using TG software? please provide review