• Trade Smart Online

• TradingBells

• SAMCO

• 5paisa

• MyValueTrade

• Finvasia

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
After using Zerodha NEST for many yrs now they have stopped it. Their Kite & Pi are slow. And like this thread mentions, I am only interested in speed of trade execution which is possible more in case of NEST/NOW. hence for me zerodha for trading is almost over.
My other requirement is NEST free feeds into Amibroker using Josh's RTD utility.So which broker should be opted for -
1. SAMCO has NEST 3.11 (old version). Hope NEST gets connected to Ami using Josh's RTD. Pricing wise same as that of Zerodha.
2. RKSV/Upstox- has NEST 3.15 but they have Nifty / BankNifty quotes as 8,341.05 [with comma] hence it does not feed realtime data into Amibroker using RTD as Ami only shows 8 value (discards everything after comma in its Index value. I raisd this issue in https://www.traderji.com/community/...st-trader-to-amibroker-fcharts.97637/page-445 but did not get resolution so far)
3. Finvasia - has NEST & NOW . hopefully gets connected to Ami via Josh RTD. also has pricing zero. But has a few customers and more percenatge of complaints against them compared to user base (https://www1.nseindia.com/invest/content/arbitration_reports/report_1c_2019_20.htm). So will this be safe broker? meaning speed of execution is best but broker defaults / malpractice in terms of Trader's money?
I agree finvasia does have a small client base but that doesn't make them any less i guess. I have an account with them and they have been good so far.Off lately they even stopped doing prop trading, which is another good reason to trust them.

Last edited:
Any discount broker is providing unlimited trading plan for commodities along with bracket orders facility ? Can someone please help.

Finvasia, zero brokerage by default, no plan required. BO is also available but that is chargeable Rs 99 per month.
Thanks for your reply Malhotra527. I considered finvasia but zero brokerage raises some doubt as it is too good to be true.After all a broker is also there in business to make money. Will try to post in finvasia forum and try to understand how Finvasia earns money if brokerage is nil.

Thanks for your reply Malhotra527. I considered finvasia but zero brokerage raises some doubt as it is too good to be true.After all a broker is also there in business to make money. Will try to post in finvasia forum and try to understand how Finvasia earns money if brokerage is nil.
I am also wondering if no brokerage..is there any thing hidden?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Any discount broker is providing unlimited trading plan for commodities along with bracket orders facility ? Can someone please help.
Hi @raj98, Unlimited trading brokerage plans have proven to be a failure until now. It was tried and tested by several brokerages and they pulled them after realizing it doesn't work at least at this stage. You are free to choose, but I encourage you to pick a broker based on other considerations apart from just the price. Beyond a certain point, saving cost does not add value to your trading experience.

Disclaimer: I have a vested interest in FYERS. As the CEO, I am just trying to increase awareness about a few things that I have knowledge about. I encourage readers to make their own informed decisions. I am neither promoting or suggesting that you open an account with us.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
What is Darkpool ?
An internal order matching system (Private exchange) that allows traders to take positions off the exchange thereby saving tons of fees. It's mostly useful to large entities and retail traders will stand to lose in such a system considering its opaque structure with vested interests favoring the broker (Implied assumption).