Deccan Gold Mines

jnj333

Not giving an oppurtunity to buy, have been racing very hard non stop from 50 levels and now 112. Waiting for a correction in this one, Hope TA guys could help me here, what are the charts suggesting?

Not giving an oppurtunity to buy, have been racing very hard non stop from 50 levels and now 112. Waiting for a correction in this one, Hope TA guys could help me here, what are the charts suggesting?
Hi JnJ,
The Deccan Gold mine was under our scanner at level of 43 I believe. At that time I posted a call on this too.

Some of the people I know has been able to enter into this stock in below 50 level. But now a days the stock is really not giving any opportunity to enter. Probably your viewpoint is right that Deccan Gold is a bet for much bigger thing than a normal ST stand. Let see how long it remains in UC.

BTW (as I am not POSTING too often here) I would like to request you to have a look at Electrosteel Castings . It looks very attractive to me even after the recent surge in last 3 months. if you have time, please find the details and let the boarders know about your opinion.

Last edited:
Hi JnJ,
The Deccan Gold mine was under our scanner at level of 43 I believe. At that time I posted a call on this too.

Some of the people I know has been able to enter into this stock in below 50 level. But now a days the stock is really not giving any opportunity to enter. Probably your viewpoint is right that Deccan Gold is a bet for much bigger thing than a normal ST stand. Let see how long it remains in UC.

BTW (as I am not frequently too often here) I would like to request you to have a look at Electrosteel Castings . It looks very attractive to me even after the recent surge in last 3 months. if you have time, please find the details and let the boarders know about your opinion.
Hey Anid,
Good to see you man. Now that the moderator as clear the air. Why don't you start a new thread. I guess certain rules are purely technical like asking for emailId's or web links is not allowed. Since we happened to do this on a very large scale this resulted in the slowing of the system or Jamming or whatever one might call.

So mt request is please come back.

BTW I couldn't enter Deccan Gold. But no regrets. Life Doesn't stop here.

Anyways A Happy New Year to you and all the rest of the boarders.

Thanks
SN

jnj333

Hi JnJ,

BTW (as I am not frequently too often here) I would like to request you to have a look at Electrosteel Castings . It looks very attractive to me even after the recent surge in last 3 months. if you have time, please find the details and let the boarders know about your opinion.
Hello Anid,

Good to see you here after such a long time, Will try to find out about Electrosteel Castings and post my findings here.

Regards
jnj

Hello Seniors and Anid..Please guide me,I am slightly confused over the way of Investing..I have been following threads regularly,my doubts are:
1) Trading is more beneficial or Investing....I am asking this because,now a days all short term targets are being reached very easily...While for Investing the Market remains grossly overvalued..
2) I have been watching various Boarders giving short term calls with accurate predictabilty
for e.g.: Considering the case of Deccan Gold Mines..if I invest 1 lak in it..should I remain invested in it for 1 year..or should I keep Booking profit and renetering again at every correction..which way will I get higher returns.

Please explain?

Last is there any chance of Market collapse in Feb??

Electrosteel Castings

Electrosteel Castings (ECL) is a complete water infrastructure company providing end-to-end solution in water supply & sewerage application systems. I believe that capacity expansion for DI pipes and backward integration into achieving self-sufficiency of key inputs like coking coal and iron ore are the key drivers of growth for ECL going ahead. I expect ECL to record a 30% CAGR in Bottom-line over FY2007-10E. At the CMP of Rs96, ECL is trading at a P/BV of 1.4x FY2010E BV. However, excluding ECLs 48.5% investment in Lanco Ferro, the stock is available at P/BV of 1.3x FY2010E BV. I have valued ECLs 48.5% stake in Lanco Ferro at Rs4/share on current market capitalisation after giving 25% discount. I have valued ECLs business at Rs103/share at which it would command a P/BV of 1.8x, which i believe is fair considering peer valuations and the companys improving business profile. I Initiate Coverage on the stock, with a Buy recommendation.

Electrosteel Castings

Electrosteel Castings (ECL) is a complete water infrastructure company providing end-to-end solution in water supply & sewerage application systems. I believe that capacity expansion for DI pipes and backward integration into achieving self-sufficiency of key inputs like coking coal and iron ore are the key drivers of growth for ECL going ahead. I expect ECL to record a 30% CAGR in Bottom-line over FY2007-10E. At the CMP of Rs96, ECL is trading at a P/BV of 1.4x FY2010E BV. However, excluding ECLs 48.5% investment in Lanco Ferro, the stock is available at P/BV of 1.3x FY2010E BV. I have valued ECLs 48.5% stake in Lanco Ferro at Rs4/share on current market capitalisation after giving 25% discount. I have valued ECLs business at Rs103/share at which it would command a P/BV of 1.8x, which i believe is fair considering peer valuations and the companys improving business profile. I Initiate Coverage on the stock, with a Buy recommendation.
Does this stock have the same potential as Deccan GoldMines