Deccan Gold Mines

lalpar

Hey thanks bro, I used limit order and it worked! Finally after 2 hours order was executed.
Any idea why this happened? I guess it's because stock is in T2T. So you compulsorily have to give limit order, and not market price order.

Hope this is helpful for people who are having problems buying this stock.

Cheers.
Hi All,

If the stock is listed in both NSE and BSE then retail investors like us are llowed to buy only in NSE.But if the stock is only in BSE you have to buy in BSE.Sharekhan allows it.

Secondly to buy FREEZED stocks we need to give limit order as market order will not work

Give a limit order price tomo at 55.35.you will get the shares for sure.

regards
Lalith

lalpar

Hi JNJ,

Did u look at SAHARA housing.the stock has moved from 250 to 1280..There is some news ....I dont know the exact news but the stock will make newer highs for sure

Regards

Lalith Parmar

debdeeps

Hey yesterday only i bought deccan gold even though it was on UC i put limit order on UC price (50.20) and at the end of the day my order got executed successfully.

i am using ICICI and sharekhan and i feel sharekhan is anyday better than ICICI

-Bhargav
Finally I also got it yesterday after a lot of effort, I tried with different stock quantities and with limit orders and finally after around 12-13 attempts managed to get some, I am still feeling quite exhausted and tired. :p:p
Thanks everybody for your cooperation.

jnj333

A BIG TRIGGER FOR DECCAN GOLD, as per press release from Government on 19-11-07 ,Geo Mysore Services (associate company of Deccan Gold) has been granted mining lease for gold in Andhra Pradesh-

"The import of gold in the last few years has been in the range of 700-800 tonnes per annum.

Apart from the regional exploration for gold and diamond undertaken by Geological Survey of India, since the year 2000, the Central Government has been giving prior approvals for grant of reconnaissance permits for regional exploration of gold and diamond to various applicants, including private companies. These may be converted into mining leases based on the outcome of the exploration, including detailed prospecting.

As per available information, since 1.1.2004 till date, prior approval for grant of mining lease for Gold has been conveyed to respective State Governments in favour of M/s. Jindal Saw Limited in Rajasthan, M/s. Ramgad Minerals and Mining Private Limited in Karnataka, M/s. Geo Mysore Services India Private Limited in Andhra Pradesh and M/s. Adi Gold Mining Private Limited in Uttarakhand respectively. The Central Government has not conveyed any prior approval for grant of mining lease for diamond during the last three years. "

Thanks JnJ for all the research.

We have reached our target recently. It may go up further, But I gave an Exit call on 52, after the call on 43 range. 20% in 4 days has been enough for ST player. I did not want them to land in soup by LT holding. Anyway, it may breach 65 level easily.

jnj333

Thanks JnJ for all the research.

We have reached our target recently. It may go up further, But I gave an Exit call on 52, after the call on 43 range. 20% in 4 days has been enough for ST player. I did not want them to land in soup by LT holding. Anyway, it may breach 65 level easily.
Yes Anid, I also feel it is about to reach its short term target, you gave an amazing call for this one, thanks for that.

Though I feel this is a very long term stock of 2-3 years to get amazing gains.

regards
jnj

This one is great find.

I want to enter but don't know its good to enter at current levels. Though I don't mind having this script in my folio for long term

Though the success depends on the Gold deposits. if they are successful in finding it can be gold for us tooo.

lets see how it progresses.

Regards.