Dealer-Marketing Executive wanted in Bangalore

Branch manager of one of the top 5 stock brokers in India is looking for the following personnel in Bangalore

Dealer-cum-Relationship Executive: Responsibility would be Acquiring clients and maintaining the relationship with them as a dealer. Initially there would be marketing work involved, once acquired clients start trading, need to switch to dealer responsibilities.

Marketing Personnel: Full time marketing job to acquire clients for Equities, MF and Portfolio Management

Freshers and People who are passionate about learning the skills of the stock market and want to start their career will also be considered, provided your mantra is Learn & Earn (in that order)

If anyone of you is interested in the above, do get in touch with me with your phone # or email.

Hello Sir...I am Anish, passed NCFM capital market last month, now looking for dealer job in BLR. I am BCom graduate and work as Accoutns Assistant with a CA...I want to work in stock market field & make my career. I will perform to the best. Pls call me anytime at xxxxxxxx...waiting for your reply

Last edited by a moderator:
hello anish,

if u are interested to work for stock market as u have mentioned do email me your details at silentwavesofocean at yahoo dot com

hope to hear soon

regards