DayTrading M5 Time Frame - Just PA

I want to start a journal to post my trades for feedback from the forum and to hold myself accountable.

My method is purely PA. Instruments are basically Futures of Nifty, Reliance, SBI, BOI.

I'll post charts as soon as a trade sets up and then the target or stop loss.

Last edited:
Nice trades and good journal.

Now first of ur R:R is pretty optimistic

I noticed a trade where u risked 4 pts to male 1 (approx) (if i misread, my apologies, but i checked twice

If u r scalping at zerodha, ur breakeven is 1.25 at best (which is great btw), and then there is the spread, which i will just put as 75p.

that would mean having a system almost 1 in 6, so u need a hit rate of like 80-85% to breakeven!!

Now dont get me wrng, many programs and traders have systems tht show them 90%, but what are u seeing in those charts, that prompted the trades, nt ur system, just ur thoughts

for eg: i see the pinbar for the first one, but its in an uptrend no? or was that a downtrend, that ended its countermove in the pinbar

i dont see my self getting 90 % in either case

look, u asked for feedback, so im just saying, nothing untoward, im a PA trader myself

good luck

Nice trades and good journal.

Now first of ur R:R is pretty optimistic

I noticed a trade where u risked 4 pts to male 1 (approx) (if i misread, my apologies, but i checked twice

If u r scalping at zerodha, ur breakeven is 1.25 at best (which is great btw), and then there is the spread, which i will just put as 75p.

that would mean having a system almost 1 in 6, so u need a hit rate of like 80-85% to breakeven!!

Now dont get me wrng, many programs and traders have systems tht show them 90%, but what are u seeing in those charts, that prompted the trades, nt ur system, just ur thoughts

for eg: i see the pinbar for the first one, but its in an uptrend no? or was that a downtrend, that ended its countermove in the pinbar

i dont see my self getting 90 % in either case

look, u asked for feedback, so im just saying, nothing untoward, im a PA trader myself

good luck
Thanks Vik22. I do not trade pin bar stuff (James16 style of FF) not candle patterns. My PA includes price moving in ratios, not exactly fibonacci. Will expand more on concept if there is enough interest.