Day Trading Stocks & Futures

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Some important Results are coming next week.

11/08/2014 Results - Tata motors, SAIL, HPCL
12/08/2014 Results -Tata power, Sunpharma, NMDC, IOC, Coal India, BPCL, BHEL
13/08/2014 Results - ONGC, GMR infra, Unitech
14/08/2014 Results - RCOM, Relcapital, Hindalco, Cipla
In charts, The only index looks possibly make uptrend is CNXIT. Everything else choppy.

Many nifty 50 stocks awaiting next week to fall & touch febo 61.8% of recent big rally of last months.

Raghuveer

Use free and open source ShareX to upload pics with just a few mouse clicks. Quite easy to use, no complicated steps at all.

Quote from ShareX site:
"ShareX is an open source program that lets you take screenshots or screencasts of any selected area with a single key, save them in your clipboard, hard disk or instantly upload them to over 30 different file hosting services.

Take a screenshot or a screencast, have it uploaded and get the URL
copied to your clipboard with a single hotkey.

http ://getsharex.com
"

ShareX is easier than using steps in TP's signature or the ones given by Somatung.
Hi Somatung
thanks, for these helpful instructions,
but it is difficult to do all of these during trading hrs

I've tried to cut back my time on TJ, succeeded for quite some time but like an addict keep coming back.

Need stronger willpower.

You also enjoy the weekend, u have closed ur thread, where can I request u for your movie links for weekend.

Jai Mata Di

One last post for friends before I am going on a break & holiday for next week.
This time I will trade from Long Holiday too so preparing for next wk trades now... :lol:

For next week two most important levels in Nifty Spot and probable movements:-

1. If nifty remains above 7582 (near today's high) which is 61.% of last major up swing 7422-7841, it would be good for bulls. In that case wait for 7595 level to clear (previous sup can act as res).

2. If nifty falls, there is another major daily support level near 7480 (see below chart). The 7460-7500 (+/-20pt) zone around that level can act as major support. Watch price action there carefully and make profit for bouncing/breaking of that support. Bears will be stronger only if nifty remains below that 7480 support for longer times. :p

Best Wishes to ALL.
Happy Trading.
:thumb:

A special wish to TR (thread owner) for success in trading..

H.C.

XRAY27

Hi,

Any body have complete work of saint sir's Ambush method, mini flow methods ..please share if possible