Day Trading Stocks & Futures

LivetoTrade

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

is he trying to favouring someone?,he is not a stock analyst to predict mkt ;) the news came y'day morning
He is a lot more....being responsible for the Country's currency !

The global stock market is very small when compared to the global currency market.

TradeJoker

Bhai, everyone has a view on the MKT. Pre 2008 a dabeli seller in my area spoke about his holdings and what stock to buy ... :D

Shri RR is after all the RBI guv... :)
He is a lot more....being responsible for the Country's currency !

The global stock market is very small when compared to the global currency market.
yeah, he is responsible , but the words 'crash is coming' sounds like someone who shorted in mkt and waiting to buy at low :D

LivetoTrade

yeah, he is responsible , but the words 'crash is coming' sounds like someone who shorted in mkt and waiting to buy at low :D
Nah, sorry to disagree again - he did it 3 years before the 2008 crash too, when he was chief Economist at the IMF, just being responsible.

It just depends on us, as to how we take it :D

Nah, sorry to disagree again - he did it 3 years before the 2008 crash too, when he was chief Economist at the IMF, just being responsible.

So it finally sounds like in any other case: Notice it, set the stop loss targets in what ever way plus a worst case stop loss in what ever is traded and done as investment and move on as done before.

TradeJoker

yeah, that means he only predicting crashes,or when he predicted breakout in mkt nobody noticed it,especially the media, just my view :D

sudoku1

yeah, that means he only predicting crashes,or when he predicted breakout in mkt nobody noticed it,especially the media, just my view :D
til EOD today..i had oposing views against his..bt now i m in tandem..reason ?i believe only in my charts n nthing else.