Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

Adanient bounced from 1017 to 1530
Is the worst over or another trap set?
in hisenbeg report, they is say adani all family members have offshore accounts n dided fraud with taxpayer money :pompus:
forget about saving company :pompus::poto::DD:DD:DD they might be getting ready to lefted india n avoided pirson :pompus::poto::DD:DD:DD
n once adani r lefted india, v can becamed sirilanka :pompus: according to astorlogy also 2023 is worst year all disease n financial problem will be maximum this year, the start of year confirm it :pompus:
hamre Holland wale Guruji brabar bole the :poto::DD:DD:DD khana sone se mahanga hui jaiga babuwa :pompus::DD:DD:DD that is y babuwa starting farming n restront business :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Romeo1998

today i learn something very new n thought provoking :pompus::DD:DD:DD yes it provoke my thought porcess :pompus::DD:DD:DD i liked it, so i share here with all, i always thought hitting the 100 cr mark will give me happiness :pompus::DD:DD:DD but i was so wrong :pompus::DD:DD:DD
1675582771161.png

this book name is
Thibaut Meurisse - Master Your Emotions_ A Practical Guide to Overcome Negativity and Better Manage Your Feelings (2018)

apegaonkar9

Can help me to suggest good Android organizer Mobile phone?
Should go for Samsung note 20 or some other series. I don't want waste my money on premium Camara and astronomical...above 1 lakh.

Please suggest based on personal experience.
Thanks in advance

AJK

hindenburg report suggested that Adani listed companies have an 85% downside possibility.
We have observed about 70% so far.
Come on market - Please dont treat Adanient like Paytm. Have some mercy .
i may be wrong, but i think Nifty is going to be bullish for the next couple of months. Adani effect could have been a panic response to the news, but it's a good stock for the long term i think. and actually it is in buy signal in my trading system for long term, first signal on monthly since when it began its rally.

today i learn something very new n thought provoking :pompus::DD:DD:DD yes it provoke my thought porcess :pompus::DD:DD:DD i liked it, so i share here with all, i always thought hitting the 100 cr mark will give me happiness :pompus::DD:DD:DD but i was so wrong :pompus::DD:DD:DD
View attachment 48813

this book name is
Thibaut Meurisse - Master Your Emotions_ A Practical Guide to Overcome Negativity and Better Manage Your Feelings (2018)
Thanks Romeo... very useful share

mohan.sic

i may be wrong, but i think Nifty is going to be bullish for the next couple of months. Adani effect could have been a panic response to the news, but it's a good stock for the long term i think. and actually it is in buy signal in my trading system for long term, first signal on monthly since when it began its rally.
TA should be not applied on news based stocks.
Be it positive or negative news, TA don't work.
Please be careful before taking positions.

travi

View attachment 48813

this book name is
Happiness ki dukan khol do :DD
share bhi list kardo :p

travi

Food for thought:

If it was believed that entire country's economy rested on Adani's shoulder and that they would bring mkt down, shake the financial system, systemic risk etc etc
then it also has to be true that Adani was/is majorly responsible for lifting it :DD

(cuts both ways)

AJK

At that bottom valuation, even Hindenburg would have found Adani Ent quite attractive for long term, being in a growing economy like India which is in news for at least last 5 years of investing heavily in its infrastructure and energy transition with a goal of 0 emission by 2070. i don't think it's politically motivated. If it was motivated, i think it might have been by the greed of that firm itself... Because, for developed countries, emerging economies like India are an attractive market, a bridge towards their own prosperity, they wouldn't do any harm to such a market. But they are liberal in their view of freedom of speech.