Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
it can work out. the issue is the wide range bar which is closed in the middle has too much selling and the price is getting rejected from there on this time frame. don't know what is your fast moving average but to me, it seems the price has to catch its 10 weekly SMA.

it results are good but prices are already stretched. today morning I again took the long. it showed excellent strength on BO but got faded during the day on high volume (strong selling) and took my sl. I work with tight SL(s). any close below 20 MA with high volume and stock may become very weak.

keeping the chart as to see how it will behave but any new long for me maybe after breaking off the 1465 level and retesting
Right, even in best case scenario not more than 2-3 out of 10 HTF will work as expected, tight stop loss ensures that one big winner will overwhelm all losers. Although some volatility contraction is visible in daily timeframe.

Romeo1998

today i came up with a few nice rules for my young cousins :pompus::DD:DD:DD
even after suggesting them to go for option shorting, they is very greedy n high risk people, they only wants to buy options :pompus::DD:DD:DD
but they often get confused with targets, so i decide to make things little bit simple for them :pompus::DD:DD:DD
as it is my job n duty to keep them safe :pompus::DD:DD:DD
this might be useful for other option buyers also, so sharing it here :pompus::DD:DD:DD
mostly people get confused when option prices dont move much, n on some day it moves a lot, n then experts blame it on VIX, etc.... all this is quite confusing, so simple rule is....
see fast n slow movement of options according to days....
friday is slowest and thursday is fastest....
when buying option, with small % targets, targets r easily hit...
for banknifty, keep daily targets as
friday = 5%, monday = 10%, tuesday = 15%, wednesday = 20%, thursday = 25%

for nifty, keep daily targets as
friday = 2.5%, monday = 5%, tuesday = 7.5%, wednesday = 10%, thursday = 12.5%

these r just minimum targets, usually a lot more than this can be profit n also loss :pompus::DD:DD:DD
this also help control greed n give happiness if small small goals reached regularly... :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i hope this helpful to all option buyers, good luck :pompus::DD:DD:DD

3 most important things in swing trading as per my experience:-
  1. process
  2. scanning
  3. entry - contrary to popular myth.
one of the least important things is "trading psychology".