Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

i am a wented lunch :pompus::DD:DD:DD i comes back n sawed that my orders at 18427 triggered :pompus::DD:DD:DD big players r gaved big surprise :pompus::DD:DD:DD
ab jada ummid nahi che flying flying ke :pompus::DD:DD:DD ab dip ke baad hi flying r possible :pompus::DD:DD:DD
1668508536272.png

Nish

BN Futures - some peculiar pattern, which I noticed !

Date OI % change (Cl. Price)
==================================
03 Nov + 12.0 (41459)
04 Nov (41419)

07 Nov + 10.8 (41845)
08 Nov Holiday
09 Nov (41926)

11 Nov + 14.8 (42293)
12 Nov Holiday
13 Nov Holiday
14 Nov (42203)

15 Nov + 14.3 (42484)
16 Nov (? ? ?)

Observation:
1) As per the above pattern, on next trading day , BN ( after intraday swings ) should close somewhere around 42400 to 42500 ( +/- 50 pts )
2) Also as per the pattern, On 17 Nov expiry , close should be around 42200 OR 42700 .

Just time-pass, Do'nt know, if this works often or not. Let us see !

PreSap

Hi,
Already explain in this thread 2/3 days back, pl check !

But in short, low VIX and IVix means less fear in the market and hence going long in the instrument ( here N or BN CE options ) is profitable - in the anticipation that market or N / BN may go upward due to stability !
But high Vix / Ivix mean fear of uncertainty in the minds of market participents in anticipation of market may react and hence may go down - and hence PE ( put) options premium are baught for hedging and so in high volatilty , buying PE of N / BN may give good profit due to posibility of anticipation that market may go down !
Hope this helps !
( Pl note there are other factors like Theta or time decay due to nearby expiry / increasing or decreasing of Open interest in call or put side , or range-bound market etc )
Thanks for taking the time for the detailed explanation. I initially read this as buying all options might be wrong - but am now clear about what you meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nish

Thanks for taking the time for the detailed explanation. I initially read this as buying all options might be wrong - but am now clear about what you meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK, I got your point !
I said, option buyers should book profit intraday, because weekly expiry is nearby and due to over-stretched BN price , CE premiums of many strikes are high, so many retailers prefer to buy cheap PEs.

And due to low IVix, if BN remains range-bound or move in opposite (Upward) direction, or even move downward but does not go below their strike price, the PE option premium may vanish very fast and hence may be in loss.

Thats the reason why I cautioned such new traders !
Experienced traders know, what to do in upward trending markets !

do you wait for first 5 mins candle to form before taking the trade? or the moment you see huge volume you take the trade?
I avoid going to a lower time frame chart. take most of the trades from EOD charts.
how the price has opened and how volume coming in. you are right most of the time it's the sudden flow of volume that trigger the entry.

the moment Poland news will be null and void; during trading hours market may sharply move up