Day Trading Stocks & Futures

this reminded me of a story i was told when i was a child :pompus::DD:DD:DD

There is a saying that goes back to Milo of Croton: lift a calf everyday and when you grow up, you can lift a cow. The story goes that Milo, a famous wrestler in ancient Greece, gained his immense strength by lifting a newborn calf one day when he was a boy, and then lifting it every day as it grew.

i was told the indian version of the story where a young girl in village was lifting a calf everyday n keeping it on 1st floor of a farmhouse to protect it from wolves n then cow n girl grow up n then lady lifting whole cow :pompus::DD:DD:DD
Means start with 1 lot...then go for 100???

Romeo1998

Means start with 1 lot...then go for 100???
yes, if person cannot automate then manual trading is needed n lots of practice, either on paper or with real money,
i regularly teach n train programming languages n trading to all my younger cousins who r in school
they all start with 1 lakh on paper, n they must double their money, n then again start with 1 lakh
some go from 1 to 3 lakh in just 1 week, n then again start with 1 lakh
n some keep losing bcoz they dont change n adapt easily
by resetting again n again to 1 lakh, greed and risk remains in control n money management is good
it is all abt discipline n setting fixed rules for profit n loss n then following them
if there is confusion, then person will not follow rules, not take profit , not take loss....

so if u have practiced enough on paper or in real, i would still suggest u to start small :)

Ok
yes, if person cannot automate then manual trading is needed n lots of practice, either on paper or with real money,
i regularly teach n train programming languages n trading to all my younger cousins who r in school
they all start with 1 lakh on paper, n they must double their money, n then again start with 1 lakh
by resetting again n again to 1 lakh, greed and risk remains in control n money management is good
it is all abt discipline n setting fixed rules for profit n loss n then following them
if there is confusion, then person will not follow rules, not take profit , not take loss....

so if u have practiced enough on paper or in real, i would still suggest u to start small :)
Ok boss!!! Ravi kidhar hai..??

bkb

करत-करत अभ्यास के जडमति होत सुजान
रसरी आवत-जात ते सिल पर परत निशान ॥ ”