Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Hello fellow traders, it's been some time since I have posted here. Some people know me by the handle of RJ and SumoSanamMain too.

Since I have learnt a lot from this forum, when it comes to giving back to the trader community in general, how can I forget this forum

This Independence Day, would you like to be freed from the efforts of staring at the screen continuously and trading manually? Let's break the chains. Automate your systems. 2 traders to be freed this Independence Day.. For Free

I will teach you how to go live with your Trading System with Fully Automated Algos. How to fire orders Via Pinescript code in TradingView. No coding knowledge required. I will be providing the Code Snippets that will help you put together your own Trading System.

Complete Training will be given which will need upto 10 to 12 hours of guidance to each of the selected Traders. This will be done in 2 hour sessions over a period of about a week. There will be no charges involved. This is completely free of cost.

This Training is not for people who are already doing Algo Trading. It's for Traders that have been wanting to Automate, but did not have the right guidance. DM me with a brief intro of your Trading Style... Not setup or method. Just your general Trading style

The final part of the code that defines the actual Buy and Sell logic will be done by the student himself and will not need to be revealed to me or anyone.
At the end of the course you will be able to put in that part of the code yourself.

So, what are you waiting for? 2 Traders will be selected. DM me with a brief Introduction of yourself and let me decide which 2 Traders are going to have their methods Trading live in the next 10 days

Please visit the Twitter link above to get more details

Last edited:
Veteran Investor "Big Bull " Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passed away in Mumbai this morning.....May his soul rest in peace......

Since Traderji Forum is a place that is close to my heart because of the time I have spent interacting with Traders here, I am going to give back something to this Forum
Here Goes....

A lot of Traders in their early phase of learning to trade, just have a Trading Setup, and consider it to be a Trading System. The 2 things are very different.

I have recorded a Webinar that I have given to my students last month, which explains what makes a Successful Trading System

Learn how to develop a Trading System by yourself. What are the components of a Succesful Trading System? What Metrics can make or break it? What is MAE and MFE? If you are curious to know the answer to these questions, click the link to the Google Drive File, where you can either Download the Webinar, or watch it directly.

Learn how to create a System on your own for Day Trading as well as Position Trading. Using simple steps, learn the core concepts needed to build your own Profitable Trading System

The link to the file on Google Drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5zJ5ypPdEJ4TGhbnKxXhcUtQR-g9cRA/view?usp=drivesdk

If you have any queries about the above Webinar or cannot view the uploaded Webinar, you can DM me

Nish

Identifying Posible intraday option trades:

1) After some big RED bearish candles, a WHITE Bullish PinBar type candle appears.

2) Then after some big Bullish candles , if some small 2 or 3 Red candles sustains above Breakout level, Then some more upward thrust is posible for ATM option trades, with a very few pts StopLoss !

3) Same vice-versa strategy is posible for intraday BEARISH trades.

Note: View Only for STUDY PURPOSE !

Attachments