Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Interestingly, Count for CNX 500 did complete but then exceeded stoploss, however yesterday it clawed back in.
Also count for midcap index completed day before with yesterday as strong positive close, same is the case with small cap index.
Lets see…

Vivek
:up: yes, that was the recycling that was being referred to. Both have another new sell setup and with no flip their counts not extinguished. Potential of running lower is open :)
Relief rallies were what i wrote in a post few days back which is making things very hard, pandemic style one way move was very easy. Now its easier to get trapped on the wrong side so position size in each entry should be measured and good plan or deep SL or enough cash reqd to ride the drawdown.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
:up: yes, that was the recycling that was being referred to. Both have another new sell setup and with no flip their counts not extinguished. Potential of running lower is open :)
Relief rallies were what i wrote in a post few days back which is making things very hard, pandemic style one way move was very easy. Now its easier to get trapped on the wrong side so position size in each entry should be measured and good plan or deep SL or enough cash reqd to ride the drawdown.
Monthly chart is more worrisome, if nifty closes below 20DMA, usually corrections have reached till 50DMA at least. Hoping structures improve before end of month.
We haven’t fallen as much as SPX or DJI, that could be a good sign or bad as some downside may still be pending.

Vivek

travi

Monthly chart is more worrisome, if nifty closes below 20DMA, usually corrections have reached till 50DMA at least. Hoping structures improve before end of month.
We haven’t fallen as much as SPX or DJI, that could be a good sign or bad as some downside may still be pending.

Vivek
That is credit to mota bhai. Technically we were around 14300-14500. If you consider the rest of the best, all around -25% or more range.

mohan.sic

What to do...I'm still learning...learning....
Ya..and sometimes mysterious things do happen for me...like price was waiting for me to place the order before going in opposite direction...
You asked a very basic question so just feeling you have some other reason for asking that.
If there is no other reason, travi answered you and it applies to any segment of trader.

1. Order execution is on Price priority but when 2 different orders are at same price where price priority does not apply then it is Time priority.
2. Order's with disclosed qty loses Time priority after execution of disclosed qty. So an order placed after your order ( at same price, but before execution of the disclosed qty of your order ) will get the priority in next order matching.

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
2 days ago bar #7's Low taken out by bar #9....

More pain piling up.
Reliance looking to compensate now for its lack of fall. It should have fallen with the rest, now all will again fall with it…lol

Vivek

travi

For NS: 2nd setup of 1400 pts which became active beating the first one, has now been beaten by the 3rd one that completed on 15-jun and no flip yet. so upto bar #11 the total setup size is 1550.
That means now the 3rd Sell setup on NS becomes the active one last Friday :)

More pain seems to be in the pipeline, 2nd setup got as far as CD11 just to get recycled :DD
still market has to play out, we have seen sideways CD phase too so may not be deep but volatility will remain.
In this context, today there is a bull Flip so the new active sell setup is official.
So market can rally with bullish counts or break 15294 then 15180 and tighten bear grip.