Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I could not attach the chart .
Called " Buffet Global Market Cap to Global GDP " it's around 120 it's quite over valued.
Still down side scope of 20 % from current levels so it's better to wait instead of buying on dip.

Expert opinion @Smart_trade, @travi @timepass and others welcome. View attachment 47861
In my view we will not go more than 5 % of the recent bottom.Indian economic indicators are strong and we will see a new top before 2024....so dont keep looking for 20 % correction from where we are,buy strong stocks and ride the next upmove. We are much better placed than US and European economies.

travi

I could not attach the chart .
Called " Buffet Global Market Cap to Global GDP " it's around 120 it's quite over valued.
Still down side scope of 20 % from current levels so it's better to wait instead of buying on dip.

Expert opinion @Smart_trade, @travi @timepass and others welcome. View attachment 47861
Im no expert but since you tagged me, all this is not very relevant to me. It looks good in hindsight. Mkt participants are continuously evolving and alot of other factors.
It did go from 100 to 140 too, ask who drove that.

Same chart will say, wait till it comes to 50 then buy.
And for most people if NS came to 10k, they will say wait till 5K and so on until 500.

Im no expert but since you tagged me, all this is not very relevant to me. It looks good in hindsight. Mkt participants are continuously evolving and alot of other factors.
It did go from 100 to 140 too, ask who drove that.

Same chart will say, wait till it comes to 50 then buy.
And for most people if NS came to 10k, they will say wait till 5K and so on until 500.
"And for most people if NS came to 10k, they will say wait till 5K and so on until 500"
ha ha
very true,