Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Fed to begin quantitative tightening: What that means for financial markets

In a nutshell, “quantitative tightening” is the opposite of “quantitative easing”: It’s basically a way to reduce the money supply floating around in the economy and, some say, helps to augment rate hikes in a predictable manner — though, by how much remains unclear. And it may turn out to be anything but as dull as “watching paint dry,”

And India is net import most of commodity.
Real danger is lurking around.

Romeo1998

just sharing some info on medicine that might help someone....
i was already infected by covid 4 times n easily cured myself without medications.... but recently i was infected for the 5th time too, and everything was very different...
on the first day , in morning, i had sinus, headache, fever, weakness, coughing.... it became severe by afternoon, n worsened by evening... i understood this was covid....
what was different this time was.....
nariyal paani didnt lower the fever at all, it was fixed at 104, n it just brought it down to 103 for some time...
hair dryer and air heater on face didnt dry the sinus n mucus....
i knew i was not getting better...
2 days passed, n finally as a last option i called a friend on evening of 3rd day, that is, 16th june who is a very reputable doctor in Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai..... he said its 99% covid , n recommened to get tested n admitted, i said no way, just give me your best medicines :pompus::DD:DD:DD so he gave me the best heavy dose he can for quick recovery.... n said if this doesnt work, then he cannot do any more :pompus::DD:DD:DD
and today after 3 days i m completely fine n very happy :pompus::DD:DD:DD
my friend uses very weird n rare combinations of medicines, but it might save someone's life....everyone stay safe, this new covid is stronger than earlier...

Code:
monocef-o CV 325 mg     1-------0-------1     5 days
levomac 500 mg          0-------1-------0     5 days
meftal forte            1-------1-------1     3 days
ibrex-mt                0-------0-------1     10 days

Last edited:

brokenbull

What you had earlier in the last covid season is respiratory infection caused by airborn pathogens. No need to test for covid.but have to treat with strong dose of antibacterial/ antibiotics for s 5 days. What your doctor prescribed is reasonable broad coverage. The first 2 medicines are antibacterial/antibiotics specific for respiratory infections. The 3rd one is antipyretic ( for fever) & the the 4th one is antiallergic ( for running nose etc) this set of 4 with weekly alternate days dose of vit-c /zinc / calcium tablets will bring you back to normal. I never took covid fake vaccine. I have never been to doctor in the last 40 years .( Iam in mid 60's).since I have background in pharmacology/ Pharma sales experience always self treatment only . yesterday I went to pradhan mantri dirt cheap generic medical shop & stocked up 2 strips each of BACTRIM, AMOXICILLIN, ampicillin, AtoZ vitamins, Supradyn multivitamins & many more .