Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

All my lines are converging at 14684... Bank nifty ki bhi line wohi level pe aa rahi hai... ;):p
Btw people in my circle are in ready aim fire mode and have been partly buying in every dip... now lets see if market remains irrational or they remain solvent...
i r complete agrees with u, u is nice english :pompus::DD:DD:DD can u gaved me formula for full fast english from A to Z :pompus::DD:DD:DD
qoobee-heartbreak.gif

raju.vzm

As you are invested 50 % of your networth, that will take care of your investment part.
Remaining 50 % you can use for swing trading but instead of buying at 50 day SMMA, you can buy when the stock starts making higher high and higher lows on say 15 min timeframe and above 50 DMA and sell 50 % on a fixed target of 10 % and remaining 50 % on trailing profit taking. This will generate some trading income for you.Below 50 DMA avoid buying so that you will be saved in continuous downtrending market.

Just a suggestion though one can do better....
It would be good if some one post some charts on this..

If any one following better swing trading method, could you explain the method with charts?

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

Romeo1998

^^ Wo toh meme hai sir... original wala bhi equally gooder hai...

this africa gentalman are remind me my childhood :pompus::DD:DD:DD when i small kid, i in 6th std, i has same class teacher in 5th and 6th, she teaching us english n some other subjects, v has small exam n v has to learn any 1 out of 3 poems of english n say 1 poem in front of class, i has memorize all 3 poems, my roll number come, i go on stage, i try to say but cannot speak anything :pompus::DD:DD:DD i stand on stage for 1 minute n all other kids thinking what are wrong with him, he always dids all homework n he not even know simple poems, all was lookings with big surprise on me :pompus::DD:DD:DD my class teacher very clever, she r understand me perfect n tolding me to sit near her desk n write the poem, i write instantly n gets full marks :pompus::DD:DD:DD it big relief for me to write things n not speak :pompus::DD:DD:DD i surprised when my class teacher gives me full marks :pompus::DD:DD:DD that day i decides i m marry the ladies who r full fast english :pompus::DD:DD:DD 1 day i wenting to 1 guruji, i asks O dear guruji, has u formula for full fast english from A to Z :pompus::DD:DD:DD he say u must marries a foren, u kid with full english from a born :pompus::DD:DD:DD