Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

View attachment 47816

So much for the sanctions and threats :DD
West does a co-ordinated attack. Most of the biggies including Soros-team create huge short positions on the currency.
This time Russia had a plan already in place due to which this financial attack didn't properly work. Moreover Russia is a net-exporter so basically not a problem for their currency or balance-of-payments situation.

travi

West does a co-ordinated attack. Most of the biggies including Soros-team create huge short positions on the currency.
This time Russia had a plan already in place due to which this financial attack didn't properly work. Moreover Russia is a net-exporter so basically not a problem for their currency or balance-of-payments situation.
Exactly, those jokers thought they will bully them like the other smaller nations that they're used too.
Only in hindsight, one can imagine the planning and contingency planning the Russians prepared for long before any attack.

The West is just numb right now.

Romeo1998

but why hold till expiry when the max profit ( appx ) close to 200 should have touched yesterday ?
the kid who r trade with me, when market dip below 15700 yesterday, he lock in his profit, now he get only 9 % instead of 23%, now no matter where market go, his 9 % is fix, he suggest me also, but i are too many greedy, i r wants 23 %... as long as expiry below 16100, i will get my 23 % full :pompus::DD:DD:DD but to be safe, i has kepted trigger, if market flied above 16100, my order will a trigger, n i will locks in 7-7.5 % profit :pompus::DD:DD:DD safe trading r very important, this days huge gaps is coming :pompus::DD:DD:DD
funnygifsbox.com_2017-02-21_09-52-52.gif

option startagy r very simple :pompus::DD:DD:DD
if go in favour, we must a waiting till expiry,
if see reversal, we must a lock in profit
if not go in favour, we has limited loss, next week new oppotunity :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i teaches kid this, he r follow perfect, n now kid r teached me to lock in profit, what a day r coming :pompus::DD:DD:DD
qoobee-sigh.gif