Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

50 strike spread ? anyway enjoy 15 rs profit on monday opening ..:up:
no it not 50 strike spread, i not knows how u calculate :pompus::DD:DD:DD but our answer 15 is correct :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i shorts 16100PE at 920am at 79 and buys 16300PE at 163 :pompus::DD:DD:DD by day end they both is at 107 and 206
so day end profit is 206-163+79-107 = 15 :pompus::DD:DD:DD risk/reward also 1.3, that is 13, my lucky number :pompus::DD:DD:DD
look like young kid give perfect trade n this time i follow beauty young kid :pompus::DD:DD:DD

1654926754499.png

Educating you is not my job. For me it is apparent that you did not understand the technical analysis behind the fall of the index during the time, and also the nature of the IPO market.
Have good week end.
So as you are self declared highly knowledgeable in your field.
I will refrain myself to write opinion on your post.
Take care best of luck.
Apegaonkar 9

mohan.sic

no it not 50 strike spread, i not knows how u calculate :pompus::DD:DD:DD but our answer 15 is correct :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i shorts 16100PE at 920am at 79 and buys 16300PE at 163 :pompus::DD:DD:DD by day end they both is at 107 and 206
so day end profit is 206-163+79-107 = 15 :pompus::DD:DD:DD risk/reward also 1.3, that is 13, my lucky number :pompus::DD:DD:DD
look like young kid give perfect trade n this time i follow beauty young kid :pompus::DD:DD:DD

View attachment 47812
15 profit I expected on 50 strike diff for monday opening ( assuming gap down due to Friday US market)

I dont know your current position of 200 strike but yeh you will make appx same for the intraday fall on your position. Hope you are carrying the position to make another 40 points.

Romeo1998

Upcoming worry.
Inflation goes up.
Taming inflation Ghost is really difficult.
If excess liquidity sucked. Then focusing on growth gets difficult.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...gh-petrol-price-unchanged/article65513818.ece
a week back i had seen in news a reporter interviewing local vegetable vendors, they all said that if price of petrol increases, prices of vegetables increase, but when price of petrol is decreased, the prices of vegetables is kept steady by wholesalers n not decreased, so we can only expect everything to become costlier n costlier :pompus:

10 to 2 year us treasury yield.
Screenshot_20220613-000633_Chrome.jpg

The 10-2 Treasury Yield Spread is the difference between the 10 year treasury rate and the 2 year treasury rate. A 10-2 treasury spread that approaches 0 signifies a "flattening" yield curve. A negative 10-2 yield spread has historically been viewed as a precursor to a recessionary period. A negative 10-2 spread has predicted every recession from 1955 to 2018, but has occurred 6-24 months before the recession occurring, and is thus seen as a far-leading indicator. The 10-2 spread reached a high of 2.91% in 2011, and went as low as -2.41% in 1980.
10-2 Year Treasury Yield Spread is at 0.09%, compared to 0.21% the previous market day and 1.31% last year. This is lower than the long term average of 0.93%.
As general thumb rule US is heading towards or already entered in recession.
Be careful

Expert opinion welcome
@Smart_trade
@travi and other Expert.

Why only RBI rising interest rate is not enough inflation control
- Supply chain disrupting conditions
- crude will remain above 100$ bit long period.
- Disrupting in demand will start प्रोग्रेसिव्ह and deteriorating.

Let's save capital in hand than to get trapped.
Market always give chance to enter.
One thing I learn is in bull market we can earn money but in bear market fortune can be made.
Those who know how to play in bear market can guide Those who got trapped in volatility.

a week back i had seen in news a reporter interviewing local vegetable vendors, they all said that if price of petrol increases, prices of vegetables increase, but when price of petrol is decreased, the prices of vegetables is kept steady by wholesalers n not decreased, so we can only expect everything to become costlier n costlier :pompus:
babu bhaiya, its all game of supply and demand.
Increase of petro prices is only an excuse to raise prices.
Increase of 10 R per litre hardly make an impact of few paisa in transportation, but they increase prices by few rupees. :DD