Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

travi

Romeo bhai, aap bhi apna brand batado :DD

Ek baar woh number dial kar ke tho dekho ( dial the number you shared LOLs )

all lady must a safe :pompus:

For people who have relatives or friends in Mumbai
Note this nos : *02271041828.*
*This is for a cab service called VIIRA.*
*Its only for Ladies & have only Lady Drivers. Each Driver is trained in self defense and defense driving techniques. They also have a bat in each car for safety.*
*The fare is Rs. 21/= Per Km. This Cab Service is in a tie up with Mumbai Police....*
1653401665904.png

nasdaq also seems nearing buy levels so as our index. These kind of negative news signal a sell off followed by forming a support zone.
@mohan.sic Sarji क्यु फकीर का mazak uda rahai हो.
Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden and Kamla Harris are in strong opposition with FB and Alphabet, Both have charges of rigging elections.

They are determined to break their monopoly.
If bill is not passed in senate.

They are willing to invoke "The Sherman Anti-Trust Act"
Which broke Rockfellers empire in 7 big sisters.
Let's see how long it gets dragged.

Romeo1998

Romeo bhai, aap bhi apna brand batado :DD

Ek baar woh number dial kar ke tho dekho ( dial the number you shared LOLs )

View attachment 47700
i just gets that message from few friends, i searches number in truecaller n saves it thinking it can coming to use in future to a someone :pompus::poto::DD n shares here too :pompus::poto::DD i did not calls the number to checking it n no one wanting cab also :pompus::DD:DD:DD after reading your message, i little afriad to calling that number :rolleyes::pompus::DD
salute-emoji.gif

i never beer i only dranks buffloo milk everyday from local tabela with haldi for strength bones :pompus::DD:DD:DD
qoobee-sigh.gif

good morning, i was asking for like low priced stocks with future potential - any research/news based ideas.
jayp group, vodaphone idea, anything ok but not because they fell down n cheap now but if any potential turnaround news..such stocks I mean..thank you.
Ye whatspp group se hai lekin wohi point of view se hai mohan sir... hailed as turnaround stories and valuation being higher than scrap value... one more taza taza story is of Sharma ji ka ladka - HFCL... this is a 5g story...
AGAIN I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH - I stay away from these because I walk through stock market as if I am strolling through a graveyard at midnight... always scared and tentative... if you are khatron ka khiladi like CB sir you can look at these (he invested in LIC during the meltdown btw ;);) )

Romeo1998

Ye whatspp group se hai lekin wohi point of view se hai mohan sir... hailed as turnaround stories and valuation being higher than scrap value... one more taza taza story is of Sharma ji ka ladka - HFCL... this is a 5g story...
AGAIN I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH - I stay away from these because I walk through stock market as if I am strolling through a graveyard at midnight... always scared and tentative... if you are khatron ka khiladi like CB sir you can look at these (he invested in LIC during the meltdown btw ;);) )
yes i am an complete agree :pompus::DD:DD:DD if beauty lady in stock market she can wenting grave yard n always a little scare, she will a many money :pompus::DD:DD:DD slow n steady win race and many profit n gold certficate from IT dept :pompus::DD:DD:DD we must remains like master oogway of ninja turtles :pompus::DD:DD:DD good luck for u phd :pompus::DD:DD:DD
qoobee-shake-hand-emoticon.gif

yes i am an complete agree :pompus::DD:DD:DD if beauty lady in stock market she can wenting grave yard n always a little scare, she will a many money :pompus::DD:DD:DD slow n steady win race and many profit n gold certficate from IT dept :pompus::DD:DD:DD we must remains like master oogway of ninja turtles :pompus::DD:DD:DD good luck for u phd :pompus::DD:DD:DD
View attachment 47704
Ye sab rehne do romeo sir... first yous clears the two doubts of me-
1. wo number pe call kar ke batao kaha ka hai... because viira ke website pe alag no. hai... so now even I am curious...
2. and why is your local tabela selling haldi? :p:p

Bogus applications swamped LIC IPO.

Mystery of ‘not banked’ applications and technicalities of rejection:

In an email response by LIC to the queries by Fortune India, the company mentioned that out of 73,37,841 total applications for its IPO,12,46,484 applications were rejected as these were ‘not banked’. Another lot of 8,03,828 applications were rejected on technical grounds. Overall, a total of 20,50,312 applications were unfit for allotment of shares in the IPO.