Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Adani group firms' gross debt rises to Rs 2.2 trillion, shows data.

Adani Group is moving in dangerous zone.

If in 2024 current government wont get monster majority or....

Then it will be interesting to see how company manages it's debt.
I never really checked this stats but i was trying to compare this data:

TATA Group's net debt fell to Rs 2.04 trn in FY21 from Rs 2.6 trn a year ago; Debt of unlisted Tata Sons, the holding company, will go up this fiscal with Air India deal
https://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/tata-group-companies-cut-debt-by-selling-shares-some-biz-portfolios-122032301114_1.html#:~:text=Statistics collated by this newspaper,2.6 trillion a year ago.

RIL is a net debt free company. For the period ended September 30, while its outstanding debt stood at Rs 255,891 crore, the cash and cash equivalents were at Rs 259,476 crore.
https://www.telegraphindia.com/busi...raise-5-billion-to-refinance-debt/cid/1845793

Looks like at their giant scale Net debt is all in same range. RIL did alot in 2020 to reduce, so I think "news wants to make a story" only.

US giants DEBT figures: Amazon $47B, MS: $77B, APPLE: $120B

so i think this is just normal Finances of Company to have free cash for opex and fresh capex.

travi

Adani group firms' gross debt rises to Rs 2.2 trillion, shows data.

Adani Group is moving in dangerous zone.

If in 2024 current government wont get monster majority or....

Then it will be interesting to see how company manages it's debt.
It is also dangerous for individual to be tickled by only one particular type of news most of the time :DD

two stocks in which somehow I have been missing the entry for one or the other reasons for the past 6-8 months
GOKEX & SHARDACROPCHEM
and kerele per neem chada....
..... both of them move like anything from my expected entry price.

Inflation Ghost returns Major sell off in USA
Dow was in + territory and suddenly 3.5 % fall.

Dow drops 1,100 points for its biggest decline since 2020 as the sell-off this year on Wall Street intensifies.

Ab kya hoga Indian market का ??

will it again breach 16000 nifty level ??
Interesting to watch ....

FII are already pulling there money.
who will provide support to market....
Today is expiry of options.
Badly trapped.