Day Trading Stocks & Futures

raju.vzm

Hi ST sir,

How about Apollo hospitals for long term.

Don't know much about fundamentals. But around 40% only with promoter holding. Assuming Apollo pharmacy chain aiso included along with hospitals here. I can see number of Apollo pharmacy stores are increasing day by day, and they are in online as well.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

^ Yes, this reflects their confidence which is a good signal for long term investors, ST sir... par hum bhi puraane paapi hai.... iss baar bhi buyback mein bechne denge... then I am free to cry and wait for it fall to 3000 levels to replenish portfolio... ;) :p

^ Yes, this reflects their confidence which is a good signal for long term investors, ST sir... par hum bhi puraane paapi hai.... iss baar bhi buyback mein bechne denge... then I am free to cry and wait for it fall to 3000 levels to replenish portfolio... ;):p
As long as rupiya ghar aa raha hain, all is fine........

Talking of Paytm, just enabled BuyNowPayLater in Paytm for monthly limit of 50k.
It saves the trouble of recharging the wallet often. Works like a credit card. Can be used at tolls and daily payments at groceries, etc..
No charges, no taxes if you settle the bill in 30 days.

For Paytm shareholders, you are not going to get a rupee in interest cost/charges from me :DD