Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

https://www.livemint.com/companies/...ther-shares-hit-fresh-low-11641814215945.html

I can't read fundamentals, but Paytm is in widespread use. I just don't know how they make money. I am a regular user of Paytm and maybe will open a trading account too with them.
true TP bhai, even i use it so frequently( many years infact ), that its very easy to get seduced by new age ipo idea. somehow I coudnt come to terms with so much cashburn.
anyway, they will not disappear as they have significant backing, bank license etc but having a great app experience and stock return are different so here its all about making money :)

Paytm at 1140 :DD

Paytm wale investors ne life time investment kar liya hai :DD
Aaj 1140 bhi dikha raha hai, kal 900 hoga kya ? :p

If I was ever "not" convinced by a counter, it was this one. phew! lucky,
Exactly.

Even management vision is not convincing.

travi

"The board of directors has given a nod to convert interest on spectrum instalments, AGR dues, into equity. Conversion to equity is expected to result in dilution for all existing shareholders including promoters. After the conversion, Government will hold around 35.8 percent in Vodafone Idea."
:DD Sarkar rone wali hai :p from divestment to investment going on.
Sarkar is a active in SAB BEECHDO scheme unko koi farak nahi padega vaise bhe janta ka paisa hai.

"The board of directors has given a nod to convert interest on spectrum instalments, AGR dues, into equity. Conversion to equity is expected to result in dilution for all existing shareholders including promoters. After the conversion, Government will hold around 35.8 percent in Vodafone Idea."
:DD Sarkar rone wali hai :p from divestment to investment going on.
Suna hai Tata Tele bhi yahi kar raha hai... sab yahi soch rahe hai ki chcha toh campaigning ke alwa kuch aur karenge nahi 2-3 mahine... tab tak jo chipkana hai chipka do govt ko...

Technology ( very strong sector ),Financials ( this sector was a laggard last year ) and Consumption will be sectors to look for potential winners for next 2-3 years....
Da,

In tech .... apart from TCS, and Persistent Sys. , What other stock you prefer. BTW I was rewarded handsomely after I moved my investment from COFORGE to Persistent.

In financials, apart from HDFC twins, Bajaj Twins what else would you put your money on.

In consumption what are your favourite.