Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I been trying to understand and implement this strategy which you discussed from this thread --> How to trade with an oscillator

Thanks ST'da
I had seen few posts on this technique from you and also some other member ,so thought of illustrating by posting a chart with marking.....

I had seen few posts on this technique from you and also some other member ,so thought of illustrating by posting a chart with marking.....
Does the parameters remain same for sts 14-3-3.
Thanks

apegaonkar9

ST DA,
My PPF account got matured and again extended for 5 years.
I was thinking withdrawal of amount and open new PPF account.
Every year max amount to be parked in account rest amount going for recurring account for 13 months.
Which option would be better.
I have done extension but just for curiosity need to know Which option would have been better .Your advice may help others and also for me.
Thanks.

Does the parameters remain same for sts 14-3-3.
Thanks
For intraday trades I was using 8/4/3 ( If I remember right ) but on daily timeframe 14-3-3 works better for me....members can experiment with various parameters....but they should not be too fast and also not too slow....

ST DA,
My PPF account got matured and again extended for 5 years.
I was thinking withdrawal of amount and open new PPF account.
Every year max amount to be parked in account rest amount going for recurring account for 13 months.
Which option would be better.
I have done extension but just for curiosity need to know Which option would have been better .Your advice may help others and also for me.
Thanks.
In my view you can continue contributing to new PPF account some funds obtained from withdrawing from old fund .Also consider some more aggressive investment in few good Mid/small cap funds ( HDFC Midcap,Reliance smallcap,Axis Mid and small caps etc ) depending on your risk tolerence......these options are much better than PPF if one can stomach the volatility,the rewards are very high.Recurring bank deposit absolute no..no....recurring deposit me kya wealth banegi ??Inflation bhi cover nahi hota hain......

But between PPF and bank recurring deposits, PPF will be better.

Last edited: