Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Reason for the short was purely based on the candle structure on day time-frame a cross and hammer. However birdies SL got triggered post 10 minutes from open and she reversed. Birdie could have encashed the short if exited on open - birdie being a seasoned trader she has her views.... took it to the stride and reversed immediately capturing the moves. Post that birdie took 3 swing trade - amazed. All this knowledge being shared without any vested interests. No tips, no pms... no bull shit.

An ace trader and selfless. Owns respect from netizens purely because of her knowledge, no nonsense chatter and selflessness.
One of the gems amongst mainey bola tha types

Respectfully

An evergreen bull went short today - WOW now this worries me even if its a swing. :nailbiting: 75 point sl

Respectfully

~All credits goes to the master I am merely a messenger posting for benefit or larger audience~
~Sharing in hope it makes sense~
~ Having shared Jade and butterfly - this is a common strategy I am sharing. Though common how do we learn to control and shift ones positions is the million dollar question ~

Been dabbling with bank-nifty simulation. Real trades been taken by friends of-course they know the nature of business and risk. I happened to share Utube link in private to someone who had poked me. So here it is

- Asset being bank nifty monthly options
- short straddle (guess that's the right term)
- Naked strategy - highly risky but risk averse traders can hedge with buys to avoid black swan or wild moves
- I tried to match the sell values to almost nearby for both pe and ce. Be mindful of spread and dont jump blind
- Adjustments when you feel one of the option value is not balancing the other, lets say an option value on one side (for the sake of example lets say ce side ) end up being 1/4 when compared to the other one (pe strike)
- Square up or take losses if you hit the 2-3k mark in a trade and move the chain up to the current future price (as recommended by the master of option writer)
- All credits goes to the master I am merely a messenger posting for benefit or larger audience

Respectfully

Example

1638516646115.png

Should give better idea
================

Running pair

1638516682396.png

Booked as i shifted the chain to match options value

1638516756126.png

Trade book for running set
1638516776860.png

Had to move to next leg. Lets see how far this goes at the end of month as I hop skip and jump. Volatile moves is what distorts these positions as any option trader will know. I am posting so as to know how wild swings bites

1638523506910.png

1638523539362.png

1638523586075.png

~All credits goes to the master I am merely a messenger posting for benefit or larger audience~
~Sharing in hope it makes sense~
~ Having shared Jade and butterfly - this is a common strategy I am sharing. Though common how do we learn to control and shift ones positions is the million dollar question ~

Been dabbling with bank-nifty simulation. Real trades been taken by friends of-course they know the nature of business and risk. I happened to share Utube link in private to someone who had poked me. So here it is

- Asset being bank nifty monthly options
- short straddle (guess that's the right term)
- Naked strategy - highly risky but risk averse traders can hedge with buys to avoid black swan or wild moves
- I tried to match the sell values to almost nearby for both pe and ce. Be mindful of spread and dont jump blind
- Adjustments when you feel one of the option value is not balancing the other, lets say an option value on one side (for the sake of example lets say ce side ) end up being 1/4 when compared to the other one (pe strike)
- Square up or take losses if you hit the 2-3k mark in a trade and move the chain up to the current future price (as recommended by the master of option writer)
- All credits goes to the master I am merely a messenger posting for benefit or larger audience

Respectfully

Example

View attachment 47122

Should give better idea
================

Running pair

View attachment 47123

Booked as i shifted the chain to match options value

View attachment 47124

Trade book for running set
View attachment 47125

Abbott has healthy ROCE and free cash flows but the problem in last 2 years is that their sales is stagnant. This is because they concentrate for their sales on conferences of medical professionals /doctors and last 2 years this activity is on low key due to personal meeting not possible and doctors are over burdened due to Corona / other treatments are taking a backseat ......hopefully that will change and the company will start posting healthy sales growth.On financial front there is nothing to cause concern.
Rightly said. It is one of the buy & forget it stocks in my portfolio. Will add more this fall and would exit at 80000. :) That is really a long time to hold it!

Thanks for the insights @Smart_trade ++ @vivektrader ++ I never tracked this counter owing it to be a heavy. Am I tempted ... AW YES.... but still sitting at the fence. Was looking at the day chart and these levels 18820 - 18700 is mouthwatering for an entry damn it two minds I am (Current Market price - 18889

Respectfully

Not that a long time, 5-6years as per current 10year CAGR of about 30%.