Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Birdie played index perfect. From the past one week her longs were heavily hit but today she played December contract. 10 minute play from weekly 20MA.. Awesome she is.. check December weekly 20ma ++ exactly at resistance she bailed and holding part is my best guess

I am loaded heavy on tatasteel (no futures) from past few weeks - gave me loads of grief but today its breathing. I am not yet out of the woods. An hourly close above the currently levels will get me further up-move - I trust birdie.

Respectfully

Birdie played index perfect. From the past one week her longs were heavily hit but today she played December contract. 10 minute play from weekly 20MA.. Awesome she is.. check December weekly 20ma ++ exactly at resistance she bailed and holding part is my best guess

I am loaded heavy on tatasteel (no futures) from past few weeks - gave me loads of grief but today its breathing. I am not yet out of the woods. An hourly close above the currently levels will get me further up-move - I trust birdie.

Respectfully
no stop loss ??

Happen to buy it from swing standpoint hoping to capture 100 points (10% allocation). Considering it to be not a bad performer (Correct me if I am wrong please) allocated 10% more when it tanked by removing SL. 60 points from here will allow me to reduce my exposure by 10% in green ......thats the plan that I have currently. Closing above 1208 should do the rick is my punt.

Any views @primitivetrader on this counter? please do let know.

Reliance there is an expectation of further down-move. I allocated 3% today @2312 triggered post opening went up and now coming down

Respectfully

Happen to buy it from swing standpoint hoping to capture 100 points (10% allocation). Considering it to be not a bad performer (Correct me if I am wrong please) allocated 10% more when it tanked by removing SL. 60 points from here will allow me to reduce my exposure by 10% in green ......thats the plan that I have currently. Closing above 1208 should do the rick is my punt.

Any views @primitivetrader on this counter? please do let know.

Reliance there is an expectation of further down-move. I allocated 3% today @2312 triggered post opening went up and now coming down

Respectfully
no idea when you made your first and second purchase but it's in a downtrend on EOD from 20th Sep '21 till data. yday it got oversold so a reaction to the upside is coming.
I don't go long in counters which are in confirmed the downtrend (but this is how i trade). it's going down mostly on strong selling after 10th Nov'21

also CNXMETAL is in downtrend.

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing insights @primitivetrader

no idea when you made your first and second purchase but it's in a downtrend on EOD from 20th Sep '21 till data. yday it got oversold so a reaction to the upside is coming.
I don't go long in counters which are in confirmed the downtrend (but this is how i trade). it's going down mostly on strong selling after 10th Nov'21

also CNXMETAL is in downtrend.