Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

whatever is happening abroad will soon be happening here too...
a month back i wanted to buy an AC as my earlier AC stopped working... in cromastore everything out of stock, in vijaysales out of stock.. i dont buy from amazon n flipkart because of fake products... finally i buy from website of voltas, there also many were out of stock...
one of my uncle is in catering business and is one of mumbai's biggest caterers...he has already been informed by gov officials that another big lockdown is coming, n it will be of months, not 1 month... that is y he doesnt keep much food stocks in his godowns....
everyone must store food and be ready mentally for another lockdown...
as far as market is concerned, it will not be affected, there will b small dips but it will keep going up as we r in a very strong bull trend :)

iwillwin

https://www.motilaloswalmf.com/blogs/ceo/should-you-be-worried-about-the-rise-in-markets/234

The above report says that in last 20 years Nifty has undergone more than 10 % corrections in 18 years and 9 of these corrections were 20% or more in magnitude. But in those 20 years Nifty went from level of 1000 in Jan 2001 to 17000 in August 2021....appreciating 17X after all the corrections.
from 18000 it would be around 16000 max...now 1 perc move is 175 points that's around 8500 rs from 1.5 lac capital

China's 2nd largest real estate developer just defaulted.

Debt crossed $600B USD

Note: Lehman was liquidated for $600B, also owned by many international banks. Ripple effect soon to come.

May be RMB likely China will devalue its currency to bail out Evergrande.
Unquote
Hope market correction start sooner.
At this pace of index rise may correct 20 % to 30 % current levels.
Only index script are going up with sector rotation.
Midcap and small cap it's falling down sharply.
I am waiting for market correction as I am short at this levels....

Last edited: