Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Smt Deepika Mundle,61,of Mumbai has donated her ancestral land admeasuring 30,000 sq ft which is worth Rs 120 Crores to Tata Memorial Hospital.This land which is just 400 meters away from existing Tata Memorial Hospital will be used to build facility to give Chemotherapy to cancer patients. Along with her 18 others from Mumbai have come forward each contributing Rs 1 Crore for building a Chemo center on the land donated by Deepika Mundle.

What a great use of wealth accumalated....May God bless the donors with eternal peace and happiness......

https://www.mumbailive.com/en/healt...-memorial-hospital-for-the-chemo-centre-68161

Last edited:
NIFTY MEDIA INDEX ...............

What has happened to it today .....

its UP 12% + in single day ....... that is ......TODAY

Edit: OK Zee Entertainment UP 33% Today

Last edited:
Update

5 days lows for NIFTY spot ==> 17287 , 17254 , 17302, 17269, 17367.
High of 17438 kissed twice - interesting

<Cool spot low made 17254 against my punt of 17260 two days back and bounced :cooll: >

Hold
=====
Jindal (Part Booked)
BajajAuto - hold
Reliance Hold
Adani Hold - chart looking good need some volumes fingers crossed
Indus ind will book shortly - resistance nearing by me
Tatamotors will offload 30% if I get an upmove tomorrow. Had entered when it tanked
IBUL - showed nice strength fingers crossed will book if move continue to our satisfaction (Lady bird recommendation)
BPCL ( staying strong dividends play of 55+ odd inr/stock :DD )
Ceat - showed some moves

Booked
==========
Maruti - Booked. Reducing auto exposure a bit
Airtel - Booked
ITC - 50% booked (Stock keeps giving dividends)

Addition
======
GODIND ( My friends pick - Lady bird)
PEL (nearing breakout - chart looks tempting trend line breakout near. Again a suggestion by an excellent chartist he deserves the credit) Yet to enter

All these chartist have taught me one thing - sector rotation. I am yet to learn that aspect

These are not recommendations. I pen my thoughts and picks and of-course with some guidance from well wishers

Respectfully,

Cool spot low made 17254 against my punt of 17260 two days back and bounced :cooll:

Jindal part booked.
Hold Bpcl , Adani :/
Ceat, Bajajaut,Maruti hold

INDUS BANK Added in the dip
Reliance added
IBUL - hold - lady bird suggestion

Last edited:
Thanks @Smart_trade
Asian I have started buying for long term though at higher value I started accumulating.
My hunt to find a 2 to 3 figured quality stock for long term compunding is proving to be an elusive endeavor and it saddens me

Respectfully
Why elusive endeavour ? You may consider any 2-3 from the following in addition to Asian Paints :

1) Pidilite
2) Abbott
3) HDFC Bank
4) HDFC
5) Nestle
6) Titan
7) Bajaj Finance ( if you can digest the volatility )
8) Kotak Bank
9) TCS

All the above are great compounders of wealth ......Three digit stock you may consider Berger Paints and HDFC Life.

These stocks are always expensive because of their excellent free cash generation,strong competitive advantage and a long future path of wealth compounding visibility.....They were expensive in past, they are expensive and they will be expensive in future.So accumulate them in every correction.

Last edited:
Thank you very @Smart_trade (ST'da) will never forget this gift

Respectfully

Why elusive endeavour ? You may consider any 2-3 from the following in addition to Asian Paints :

1) Pidilite
2) Abbott
3) HDFC Bank
4) HDFC
5) Nestle
6) Titan
7) Bajaj Finance ( if you can digest the volatility )
8) Kotak Bank
9) TCS

All the above are great compounders of wealth ......Three digit stock you may consider Berger Paints and HDFC Life.

These stocks are always expensive because of their excellent free cash generation,strong competitive advantage and a long future path of wealth compounding visibility.....They were expensive in past, they are expensive and they will be expensive in future.So accumulate them in every correction.

Romeo1998

This was freak trade in banknifty on Friday.
View attachment 46712

Today, the 37100 put options of Bank Nifty was trading at Rs448 and within a a fraction of a second suddenly hit a high of Rs1921 -- a spike of almost 4X and then in moments it came back to 448..
this is going to happen every week, uncle sebi make new rule :DD:DD:DD and big player find new way to break rule and eated all premium :DD:DD:DD
eeee premium hamka dedho babuwa :pompus::DD:DD:DD
sholay2.gif