Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tata Elxi is in a strong uptrend.Its chart shows classic pattern of breakouts...consolidation for a few days and breakout again pattern.......

St Da,

What is your view on KPIT.

Added the following stocks to my portfolio in last few weeks....
1) HDFC ( housing loan wala ) 2) Titan 3) Alkyl Amines 4) Divis Lab 5) Nestle 6) Fine Organics 7 ) Hindustan Unilever 8) TCS ( here I have booked most of my profits )
ST sir, in TCS, for example, (or even in general) what is your criteria to take reentry? I too have booked half in TCS long term portfolio, but it has rallied considerable since my sell (as usual)

Nish

Added the following stocks to my portfolio in last few weeks....
1) HDFC ( housing loan wala ) 2) Titan 3) Alkyl Amines 4) Divis Lab 5) Nestle 6) Fine Organics 7 ) Hindustan Unilever 8) TCS ( here I have booked most of my profits )
Good choice ! I have already HUL, Divis, TCS in qtrly portfolio, which I may book in next week !

Hope you have proper hedge in place - in case .... ! :)

ST sir, in TCS, for example, (or even in general) what is your criteria to take reentry? I too have booked half in TCS long term portfolio, but it has rallied considerable since my sell (as usual)
After the quarterly results TCS will come down but now its range is changed........earlier it used to be Rs 3350-3100 but now on correction it is unlikely to go below Rs 3500-3450 so will look to buy there again.I expect higher price for TCS in next 3 years.

Every stock has a range and in a bull market that range shifts upwards.....same thing applies to stocks like Asian Paints,Pidilite,Titan etc...If one invests in that stock for long enough, he gets a good idea of the range.....

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
After the quarterly results TCS will come down but now its range is changed........earlier it used to be Rs 3350-3100 but now on correction it is unlikely to go below Rs 3500-3450 so will look to buy there again.I expect higher price for TCS in next 3 years.

Every stock has a range and in a bull market that range shifts upwards.....same thing applies to stocks like Asian Paints,Pidilite,Titan etc...If one invests in that stock for long enough, he gets a good idea of the range.....
As stocks keep moving higher or ATH the delivery Percentage keeps moving down most of the time almost below 20.But for TCS since Jul the delivery percentage never fell below 30. The bottom panel is the delivery percentage
1631243342102.png

Attachments

ITR filing date extended to 31.12.21

The due date of furnishing of Return of Income for the Assessment Year 2021-22, which was 31st July 2021 under sub-section (1) of section 139 of the Act, as extended to 30th September, 2021 vide Circular No.9/2021 dated 20.05.2021, is hereby further extended to 31st December, 2021;

CBDT Circular No.17/2021 in F.No.225/49/2021/ITA-II dated 09.09.2021 issued. The said Circular is available on www.incometaxindia.gov.in.