Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

TJ is so silent now a days .. today mkt reached an important level 16k . not may active post .. so sad
Sir, covid has affected everyone, even traders... maybe thats why very less people r active in trading :)
Many common man r suffering, many have taken loans.. n many r trading with loan money also... when i c problems of other people my problems look not important :)

bkb

In reference to discussion on Vi, regarding resignation from Directorship.
In addition to other stressp points,is there going to be payment default in near future? and resignation is to avoid related letigation issues related to default?

apegaonkar9

11 Stocks With High Promoter Holding Pledge

1. Vedanta 100%
2. Suzlon 88.5%
3. Future Consu 88.4%
4. Jindal (Hisar) 87.1%
5. Jindal Stain 87.1%
6. GMR Infra 74.9%
7. Max Fin 62.2%
8. Sterling n Wils 53.7%
9. Future Ret 50.4%
10. Kalpat Powr 45.9%
11. Indusind Bk 45.5%
Info only

apegaonkar9

In reference to discussion on Vi, regarding resignation from Directorship.
In addition to other stressp points,is there going to be payment default in near future? and resignation is to avoid related letigation issues related to default?
They have already defaulted once.
Approach to supremecourt regarding AGR and get extensions for payment that also in trenches,
Now Vi is now determined than no fresh infusion of money.
That's the reason Kumar Manglam Birla has asked and ready to give government to take control either merger with PSU including BSNL, MTNL.
DOT anf Government is in very embarrassing position on AGR calculation as they were first approached to supremecourt.
Let's see how this mess will be sorted out.
In my opinion if government takes time to decide, Birla will pledge all control stake under supremecourt custodian. Get them self free from contempt issue.

They have already defaulted once.
Approach to supremecourt regarding AGR and get extensions for payment that also in trenches,
Now Vi is now determined than no fresh infusion of money.
That's the reason Kumar Manglam Birla has asked and ready to give government to take control either merger with PSU including BSNL, MTNL.
DOT anf Government is in very embarrassing position on AGR calculation as they were first approached to supremecourt.
Let's see how this mess will be sorted out.
In my opinion if government takes time to decide, Birla will pledge all control stake under supremecourt custodian. Get them self free from contempt issue.
Duopoly is not good

We need to have few more players

lemondew

Timeframe of trading and chatting have moved to higher timeframe. Intradayers have moved to other places while delivery guys are chatting once in two weeks or once in a year when their multibagger gets in profit. Ab once you buy a multibagger there is not much to discuss.
TJ is so silent now a days .. today mkt reached an important level 16k . not may active post .. so sad