Day Trading Stocks & Futures

This time correction may not be about buy on dips ...... may go deeper.

just an Opinion.

Forum members are welcome to disagree.

once NF/BNF day trader has decent size capital to trade with life becomes very peaceful as a day trader. from "Indiana Jones" to "average".
just net 100 points average per day in BNF accounting for all loss days and cost. focus is on position size not on increasing profit points.

Great stock market game .
During opening hours create panick and force long position to close who cannot handle heat. During last 2 hours of closing Great pullback. So short forced to close their position. Let see F&O expiry game tomorrow session.
Market is always right.
Still Reliance is disappointing. Keeping tight hold on future. Once I decided to close position as losses on paper was mounting then took break and have some deep breathing and decided to stick to plan.
Ultimately market will give its verdict. If I go wrong I will pay learning price. If it goes otherwise I will be happy for making money.

brokenbull

Big sharks probed last 5 day low with volume . Nifty bounced better than BN. Tomorrow could be a +ve day.Big guys have already sold enough puts at extreme low & bought lottery calls may be (Aug 5 atleast) .
We have to tread carefully amongst the elephants .Longing any opening low tomorrow.
AuBank & Axis bank bounced some what, Kotak sitting at the bottom. it can move 40 points just like that as it is a not a heavy index constitue, ICCI hardly blinked. Bankbee ETF bounced 4 points (BN 400 points approzimate)

took break and have some deep breathing and decided to stick to plan.
Ultimately market will give its verdict. If I go wrong I will pay learning price. If it goes otherwise I will be happy for making money.
1) Always stick to plan, whether systematic or discretionary rules.
If there is a problem with plan itself, then need to test before adding to plan. Else we can get into a hellish circle of constantly iterating plans based on near term experience.
2) Win or loss, No real learning is possible in a single trade or even in a small group of trades. You can get an idea to test but nothing further than that. Thats how probabilistic edges work and unfortunately that is not an easy environment to learn as immediate market feedback is very devious. You can do the wrong thing and make money for quite some time and vv.

RBI allows IDFC reverse merger in IDFCBank.
Experts, could you please explain how does it benefits IDFC and how does it impacts IDFCBank investors?
This may pave way for all holding companies to merge and partly exit with their financial banking and non banking entities, thus unlocking some value for investors of the discounted holding companies... this was floated by some SFB boards too a few days back like AU and Eq I think... dekhte hai...

I trade USD/INR, EUR/INR,GBP/INR only current month futures. Not options.
Small lot can catch 10-20 cent movements in a commission free broker.
In zerodha you can make coins only if you trade size
I want to understand how to trade this subject many variables. Mind if I tag along ?

You mentioned comission free broker?

Respectfully