Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Guys,

Any Idea, Which Chemical Company or Speciality Chemical Company is this .......

Last time his better half Sucheta Dalal tweeted on Adani Group ....... and Adani Stocks tank .... first Price Correction and now time correction with prices also slowly drifting .... even in flagship AP & AE.

Government has no option but to provide relief to Vodafone and Airtel. Vodafone in past threatening of existing Indian operations after lot of back door requests Vodafone chairman said no plan to exit. Now water is over bridge if Vodafone exists Indian operations then we will see another Crain like shameful drama on international level. Vodafone already making preparation of mind on top management to decide issue once for all if Government doesn't interfere on AGR. This is Government made blunder. Supreme Court given verdict as per Government, DOT and tax rules.
At this it's very embarrassing if Vodafone existing as for through privatization Government want to raise money if FII , FPMS gets wrong signals.
Trapped in own web but no choice to bite bitter pill.

I personally have doubt about longterm perspective about DMART value.
Number of stores are 221 or +/-10 .
There is huge competition in market. Just in case of Vadodara Bansal super market new my place is huge. I found people are making list of monthly purchase and found 2 column in which in first visit write down all prices from 1 store they have visited and start purchasing in supermarket based on lower price.
May be its Gujju state with baniya and jaini mind. I am not aware about other states.
Spencer supermarket is for other classes who solely looking for quality and not price.
As time progressing compition will become more firecy and due to Covid-19 middle class has become very price conscious and buy only what is required.
I will just share my own yesterday example I am prime member of Amazon and year membership of netmeds.
I have to buy sensodyne toothpaste. First I checked Amazon one toothpaste was with prime and other was with delivery charges. I bought one on prime and other on netmeds as it will provide me free delivery irrespective of order price.
I am also trying to adapt gujju mindset.
I am Maharashtrian and mostly we don't have such kind of mindset. Let's see how long I can keep. ;):wtf::p
You mean to say that Spencer sells a better quality of a branded material (say branded grocery) than other stores offers for sale.
And their customers are ready to pay 5/10% extra price for that superior quality :DD:DD

Last edited:

iwillwin

Government has no option but to provide relief to Vodafone and Airtel. Vodafone in past threatening of existing Indian operations after lot of back door requests Vodafone chairman said no plan to exit. Now water is over bridge if Vodafone exists Indian operations then we will see another Crain like shameful drama on international level. Vodafone already making preparation of mind on top management to decide issue once for all if Government doesn't interfere on AGR. This is Government made blunder. Supreme Court given verdict as per Government, DOT and tax rules.
At this it's very embarrassing if Vodafone existing as for through privatization Government want to raise money if FII , FPMS gets wrong signals.
Trapped in own web but no choice to bite bitter pill.
are u working overseas? very late night posts these days...if in india try to have 8-9 hour sleep... it's imp to have good night sleep to trade better

You mean to say that Spencer sells a better quality of a branded material (say branded grocery) than other stores offers for sale.
And their customers are ready to pay 5/10% extra price for that superior quality :DD:DD
Spencer has special seafood and non veg area. Even I was astonished to see peoples rush to buy fresh sea food. Many people are brand conscious and ready to pay premium feel proud to say that they are only buying from high end supermarket